Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Jun 4, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #467 of 3,098
#183 for me. Super excited, I can't wait to hear both the R2A and R2Pro! Very timely as I lost my pair of Westone 4 last month and had been looking at replacements. I hope they match up as I absolutely loved my Westone 4 :frowning2:

Jun 4, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #469 of 3,098
KS gives 7 days to backers to resolve problem with the credit card's charge if they have any. I guess the other 7 days are for buffer or something.

By the way, they've sent the survey for shipping address, be sure to fill it.

Jun 4, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #470 of 3,098
  ...........I guess the other 7 days are for buffer or something.

I'm sure Amazon/Kickstarter would be very capable of transferring the money that has been collected into Flare Audio's account by the end of this day and keep doing so in the days after. But they won't.......

14 days x $$$ = cash flow + interest = Profit

Kickstarter fees + (Profit per campaign x successful funded campaign) = business model Kickstarter and interest Amazon

Jun 4, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #471 of 3,098
#531 guess I have some waiting to do...

Jun 4, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #473 of 3,098
Not all of the reward packages will ship in June. I think the R2S and some of the more expensive packages are touted for July?

I am guessing I will get my R2As by last week of June, since I am in London so easy enough delivery.

Jun 4, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #474 of 3,098
#531 guess I have some waiting to do...

No you won't.......
ksc75smile.gif

Creator Flare Audio 4 days ago @ Tamal:
Hi Tamal, thank you, we are nearly there!
Yes production has started and all June rewards will be delivered in June. We found out half way through our campaign from backers that Kickstarter take 2 weeks to release funds to us so we will be shipping June's rewards as soon as we can once funds are in.
This campaign has been great and we can see how excited everyone is to hear the sound. We will make sure we deliver on or before expectations and all in one monthly batch so that everyone gets their rewards at the same time (courier dependant of course).
Kind Regards,
Davies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back