Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Jun 1, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #183 of 544
It would be great if they begin with an early bird discount, kickstarter campaign or any kind of bargain for the people in head-fi that has been waiting one year for the release (supporting long before the hype of the ear protectors)

Jun 7, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #193 of 544
Was kind of hoping for a non-pro version...but dang these look tempting. Now I really have to start budgeting for this pro package!

Jun 7, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #195 of 544
400€!!!

I never expected to buy a pro version, it's not in my budget. I like my r2a and wanted their evolution, specially because of durability (they were unacceptably weak and Flare has stopped providing new cables, letting die the product) that's why i waited (not buying another models to save money) since they were expected to launch in september 2016. I also expected some discount for early birds, nothing created by my imagination, that's what they transmitted informally and Jobbing told us in his generous first post. I quote:

"The indicated regular Kickstarter pledge level will be discounted off the expected MRSP. In addition, a limited number of FLARES® pairs (of all three versions) - commonly known as “Early Bird” rewards - will be made available at a special discount to those backing the project first, as a gesture of appreciation of the involvement of the Kickstarter and Head-Fi community."

So i'll wait to see if there are more news, but for the moment i feel tricked. There are worse things in life, however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back