:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #243 of 732
Should I be concerned that I'm not getting a response on my email and message about the ticket purchase?

Not at all, we're working on it!

wink.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #244 of 732
LOLOLOL!  :D   Okay guys, hold on a sec, I just wanted to take a moment to explain what's going on with the badges.

Basically, anyone who announces that they are attending CanJam Singapore 2016 (in this thread) will get a CanJam Singapore 2016 badge.  I'm going back through the entire thread at the moment (on page 7 right now) assigning badges to everybody that has explicitly indicated he/she is coming.  I'm also doing a bunch of other things at once, so please be patient?  :xf_eek:

If I've missed you for some reason, please feel free to post a reminder here (or PM me) and I'll get your badge taken care of as soon as I can.  And yes, while @third_eye
 can assign badges as well, trust me when I tell you he has a TON of stuff on his plate... like making sure that CanJam Singapore 2016 actually happens and is awesome and stuff... so please feel free to bother me with this instead.  Thanks!  :smile:  

Raises hand*

Bought 2 days tix. :)

Nov 4, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #245 of 732
Finally a CanJam which I can go to. Really stoked for the event and it is definitely a must go to show for next year.
Any chance the Sennheiser HE1060 system will be available in the event? one can only hope...
By the way, can anyone suggest where to get PC component at a decent price in Singapore?

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #247 of 732
  Hifiman and Questyle added to exhibitor list!

Great news, thanks!

Looking forward to listening to HIFIMAN's Edition X, comparing to the HE1000 and hopefully Mr. Wang (Questyle Audio CEO) will be attending CanJam Singapore!

Nov 6, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #248 of 732
Where are Audeze and Schiit... :frowning2:

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #252 of 732
The list is getting better. Bought ticket for a day!

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #255 of 732
  Anyone want to carpool from California, we can split the gas. 
beerchug.gif

Its better not to drive in Singapore. Just taking the cab is much more economical if you dont want the public transport which goes almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back