:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Aug 24, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #661 of 838
I've bought two tickets through event brite....didn't have luck registering so can we do name badges on the morning? I'm assuming our electronic tickets on phone suffice to get in?

Yes, we will also have a list of all pre-registered tickets through Eventbrite. Electronic tickets on the phone or physical tickets are both fine. 

Aug 24, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #663 of 838
For anyone visiting town during the week the tube strikes have been suspènded:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34045753

@third_eye

Will showing original email invoice on phone suffice or do ppl have to download this eventbrite app?

Great news on the tube! Original email invoice, ticket on the phone or physical printed ticket from Eventbrite is fine.

Aug 24, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #665 of 838
 ​
 ​

CanJam London
 ​
Date: Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th
 ​
Venue: Hotel Russell
Russell Square, London WC1
 ​
Nearest  Tube: Russell Square (Piccadilly-Line)
 ​
Chord Electronics is a proud Sponsor of the inaugural
CanJam-London Event
 ​
We will have the Chord Hugo, Chord Hugo-TT & Chord 2Qute on display with Headphones from Beyerdynamic, Grado Labs, Rhapsodio & Dita Audio
 ​
John Franks & Rob Watts will be in attendance along with the team from Chord Electronics.
 ​
 ​

Aug 24, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #669 of 838
Do I need to book a ticket if I applied for the community showcase?

Also, is there any further information on the event setup and such? Like early entrance to setup my gear and any down time for me to actually browse the event hall without leaving my gear unattended?

Also, would be grateful if there is one small and one medium t-shirt still left.

Aug 24, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #671 of 838
Do I need to book a ticket if I applied for the community showcase?

Also, is there any further information on the event setup and such? Like early entrance to setup my gear and any down time for me to actually browse the event hall without leaving my gear unattended?

Also, would be grateful if there is one small and one medium t-shirt still left.

Got you down for both T-Shirts! @warrenpchi will be providing an update on the Member Showcase shortly.

Aug 25, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #673 of 838
Two tickets booked for Sunday
biggrin.gif
. Have to make it up to wife afterwards!

Hoping shirt ordered at XXL is correct. Sizes do go up to XXXXL as first suggested?

Aug 25, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #674 of 838
Slightly cheesed off to have missed the T-shirt opportunity, not sure how I missed it as I'm getting alerts of new posts...hey ho. 
Does anyone know whether I can leave an overnight bag securely at the Russell Hotel for both days I'm attending (staying at a different hotel on Saturday night) to save hoicking it around all day?

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #675 of 838
Hi everyone, I have a few last minute updates for you!  
smile.gif

First of all, a bit of news.  Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Member Showcase will not be happening this year.  As we've learned from experience, the first few CanJams in any given region tend to see much excitement from attendees at the wide variety of exhibits available, and very few of us want to be stuck babysitting our own rigs at such an event.  We look forward to holding it soon, but it just wasn't in the cards this time around.  
redface.gif

However, we will be moving forward with the IEM Clinic that we had planned!  @moedawg140 and @tranhieu will be bringing and curating a wide variety of IEMs from their collections, along with a substantial number of IEMs from @jude's collection.  You'll be able to sample IEMs, try out different tips, and exchange secrets to getting great fit.  

So if you've been curious about a specific and recent IEM model, it might be among one of the many IEMs available for sampling.  If you are just getting into IEMs, the IEM clinic might very well be able to suggest the right one for you (or at least point you in the right direction).

The IEM Clinic's hours are as follows:
  1. Saturday:  Noon to 6:00p
  2. Sunday:  Noon to 5:00p

Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back