FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
May 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #106 of 768
Quote:

Hi all, as I promised yesterday , i'll post impression about Fitear Parterre ( stock cable 001 ) vs Flat4-Sui .....

Congrats on finishing your exam! A great feeling. Thanks for the comparison here. 

I would agree that most things have a more colored and thicker sound to them over the SUI, but that's part of what makes the SUI special. Is the Parterre definitely a step up in audio quality? Or is it just a different sonic signature at the same playing field. I agree with your statements about how the SUI can sound, but once you've gotten used to that clean sound, richer mids can sound congested and colored. 

May 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #109 of 768
Quote:
Looks like the Parterre sounds like the Miracles ?

Parterre has FitEar's house sound in it which is very unique from my experience with many IEMs so far. I don't think it sounds like the Miracle.

Quote:
I would agree that most things have a more colored and thicker sound to them over the SUI, but that's part of what makes the SUI special. Is the Parterre definitely a step up in audio quality? Or is it just a different sonic signature at the same playing field. I agree with your statements about how the SUI can sound, but once you've gotten used to that clean sound, richer mids can sound congested and colored. 

Lyp and I both very dislike headphone with midrange coloration. What i like most about the midrange of all the FitEars i tried so far is that it sounds quite neutral, full and smooth at the same time.

@cydonia: Regarding the soundstage, i didn't AB the two yet but with lesser midbass than the 334, Parterre sounds more spacious to me.

May 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #110 of 768
Great comparison! thanks Lyp for taking your time.

May 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #111 of 768
Quote:

Lyp and I both very dislike headphone with midrange coloration. What i like most about the midrange of all the FitEars i tried so far is that it sounds quite neutral, full and smooth at the same time.

Good to know. 

So the Westone ES5 should be your most hated earphone ever. 

May 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #112 of 768
Quote:
Is the soundstage wider than 334? The google translated reviews from that japanese link seemed to indicate otherwise.

yah , the parterre has very slightly wider soundstage maybe due to lesser bass , I feel the sound more open but vocal tracks on 334 is still king in my IEM list ......However, the parterre play orchestra better than my 334 ......... I think each of them have it own strength point ^^

@SoundFreaq : yup , rakan is right , i'm color sound hater ......... :frowning2:   haven't try the westone es5 still :frowning2:

@: my friend had a trip to japan last week and I asked my friend to get a pair of kaede for me . unfortunately, fujiya avic said that the current kaede version is exclusive for Japanese only =.= there will another international version of  the kaede for international customers ..........so fujiya avic didn't sell the kaede to my friend...... lol

May 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #113 of 768
Quote:

Good to know. 

So the Westone ES5 should be your most hated earphone ever. 

Had no interest in the ES5 and no one here has them, so i have no idea. As for the CIEMs, i and my friends are currently interested in the UEPRM and FitEar Monet. However, purchasing either of the two now is almost impossible :frowning2:

May 21, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #117 of 768
Quote:
Anyways, nobody will be able to get them for a while. I will certainly get a 335 first.

335DW also is a nice choice , I love everything of the 335DW except the low bass. it has lesser mid bass than my 334 but it's really too much low bass for my taste that's why I don't get the 335
i'm very curious about the Monet, I've tried many way to get the monet but it still don't work because i'm not Japanese ........ :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back