Fitear Melomane
Jan 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

sue4

Head-Fier
Just tried at Jaben Indonesia and the first impression was so - so. It is very sharp and clear and also has very good separation but a bit crowded. Some said that the overall sound quality is a level above To Go 334, but I felt a way better impression with TG334 than with this one. At approx usd 1500, it is sooo overpriced to me!

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #4 of 14
Yes, it is more neutral if by that you mean less bass. One more thing need to notice is the cable, which is the one of Oyaide. No more proprietary cable of fitear! Dunno this is a good or a bad thing. But, it is replaceable still, giving a chance for customizing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #5 of 14
Yes, it is more neutral if by that you mean less bass. One more thing need to notice is the cable, which is the one of Oyaide. No more proprietary cable of fitear! Dunno this is a good or a bad thing. But, it is replaceable still, giving a chance for customizing

is it available as universal fit?

edit: nevermind, google helped me with that 

seems already avail for purchase
http://www.jaben.co.th/shopping2/FitEar-Melomane.html

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #6 of 14

may i know which connector? CM or MMCX? Geez.... so much for my existing cables...

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #9 of 14

Cant say much, but I really enjoy the vocal in this iem better than TG334.

And yes, this one has less bass compare to 334, but i wouldnt say it's more neutral than 334 due the sweet coloration in the mid and treble.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #10 of 14
Congrats, TheMiddleSky!
Are these tuned Paterre? I dont often listen to music with vocal, but no more slow bass is encouraging. Are these bright sounding?

Jan 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #11 of 14
Better vocals than the 334...well it might be the time to let my 334s go then :).

Jan 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #12 of 14
For me Melomane has similiar treble quantity as TG334, both of them aren't bright sounding to me. Well, bright sounding isnt the house sound of fitear anyway

TG334 has bigger soundstage with more impactful sounding while Melomane is more relax and sweet (a little bit more tubey) sounding.

Jan 29, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #13 of 14

Cant say much, but I really enjoy the vocal in this iem better than TG334.

And yes, this one has less bass compare to 334, but i wouldnt say it's more neutral than 334 due the sweet coloration in the mid and treble.

hahaha best universal fitear so far? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back