Fit Ear Master piece MH 335 DW Studio Reference First Prototype In The World impression and appreciation thread
Aug 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All Head Fi Friends

Since Last year 2013 In Japan already launched The special tuning and uograde version from Fit Ear MH 345 DW to MH 335 DW Studio Reference .
Because OF High demand In Japan , Fit Ear until now can make The Studio Refernce version Only For Japan
Market Only .
For International market Will Be anounce later on .
I am very lucky as First in The World to get The PROTOTYPE STUDIO REFERENCE version from
Mr . Suyama San
Today i just received My MH 335 DW Studio Reference Prototype For International market

In Japan The Upgrade about $ 700 USD

The uograde are :
In The nozzle has Titanium pipe
Uograde Crossover version
Special tuning from japan famous Tone Engieering
One Month can produce Only One Studio Reference

I would like to say Thank you to Mr Suyama San , to give Me The First MH 335 DW Studio Reference
I am very Happy With This wonderful and beautiful Ear piece .:D

My First impression Out The box sound quality from MH 335 DW Studio Reference compare to normal MH 335 DW :

Source : iPhone 5 S
Dac / Amp : M 8 For I Device
Iem : Fit Ear MH 335 DW Sudio Reference
Cable : Fit Ear 000
Lightning to USB diy

High : more extended , better clarity is not dark anymore
Mid : more natural and neutral overall has better pronounce and very sweet and smooth sounding midrange
This improvement is huge in midrange
Bass : like My MH 335 DW strong Point , very Deep and very Good bass impact ,now improve The clarity and detail
Separation : has better music separation that The placement from individual instrument in The orchestra very accurate
Soundstage : This The huge improvement now Become very Wide and Tall , more 3 D big hall representation
Background : more black background

Overall :
Excellent improvement compare to My MH 335 DW , now i have better clarity , very Good micro detail.
Sweet natural midrange , and very Good bass impact and 3 D soundstage
I can hear For Hours never get fatigue
This is My Best sounding iems now

IMO

I would like to share My out The box Fit Ear MH 335 DW Studio Reference as follow :

Aug 16, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 37
I Copied The answer from Suyama San :

Rudiwidjaja Hartono Domo Harigato suyama San , it is worth It to wait Your master piece as World First Prototype MH 335 DW Sudio Reference.please help Me to answer Raoul Gerard question about the driver composition .thank you
1 jam · Suka

Keita Suyama Thank you!! At this time 335DW Studio Reference upgrade service is only provided domestically in Japan. But we will prepare for providing this service for oversease market.
1 jam · Suka

Keita Suyama The driver configuration is same as normal 335DW. 2 Basses / 2 Mids / 1 High.
1 jam · Suka

Rudiwidjaja Hartono Thank you Keita Suyama San , i already mentioned In earlier thread as same driver , what are the Upgrade In Studio Refenerence ? Who is The name from Japan Tone Ingeneering , i like to post on Head Fi too.
59 menit · Telah disunting · Suka

Wong Kuan Wae Congrats Mr Rudi I had heard this during this year spring Fujiya Avic show . This was brought by a guy visiting Dita booth and his 335 Studio reference is with piccolino cable This upgraded 335 is the best fitear CIEM i had heard so far

57 menit · Batal Suka · 2

Keita Suyama New network for SR tuning (for more detail and resolution of low-mid range) and Titanium tube for tweeter (to expand high freq. range). Mr. Yuji Sugiyama (recording and mixing engineer) gave us it's direction.
48 menit · Suka

Rudiwidjaja Hartono Thank you Keita Suyama San for explanation
15 menit · Suka

Aug 16, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #9 of 37
How much is it Rudi?

Thanks for sharing Rudi. Am also curious to know the estimated price range if available- hope it doesn't exceeds VE6.

At The moment is Only For japan market Only
You must have MH 335 DW First and than you can Upgrade to studio Reference With The price In japan about $ 700 USD excluded shippimg cost .
He want Prepare For International Upgrade .
Please Be patient , as i heard In 3 weeks - 4 weeks They can make Only 1 Upgrade Studio Reference
I Will inform Here Again if The International Upgrade already available
The price is below Vieion Ear V6 X Control

Aug 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #10 of 37

I'm not so sure.

Maybe the FitEars are cheaper if you're buying in Japan, but at Jaben the 335DW and VE6 X1/X2 were about the same price, last I checked. According to Vision Ear's website the X-Control costs 400 Euro (around 535 USD) more than the X1/X2, while the SR upgrade is an additional 700 USD over the cost of the 335DW.

Either way both are pretty darn expensive. Sponsor me, Rudi!! =P

Aug 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #11 of 37
I'm not so sure.

Maybe the FitEars are cheaper if you're buying in Japan, but at Jaben the 335DW and VE6 X1/X2 were about the same price, last I checked. According to Vision Ear's website the X-Control costs 400 Euro (around 535 USD) more than the X1/X2, while the SR upgrade is an additional 700 USD over the cost of the 335DW.

Either way both are pretty darn expensive. Sponsor me, Rudi!! =P

At Jaben Singapore V6 X control cost about $ 3850 Sing Dolar = ca $ 3200 USD
Fit Ear MH 335 DW cost about $ 2250 USD
Upgrade price about $ 700 is for japan market , for international upgrade is not ready yet
MH 335 DW SR is slightly cheaper :D

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #12 of 37
At The moment is Only For japan market Only
You must have MH 335 DW First and than you can Upgrade to studio Reference With The price In japan about $ 700 USD excluded shippimg cost .
He want Prepare For International Upgrade .
Please Be patient , as i heard In 3 weeks - 4 weeks They can make Only 1 Upgrade Studio Reference
I Will inform Here Again if The International Upgrade already available

My wallet has been kicking my "backside" since I received my VE6 in April; also a damn good phone.

USD2950 is a nice figure. Will probably go down to Jaben again to have another listen, and bringing some antidote along...hahaha.

Aug 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #13 of 37
Source : AK 100 FAD edition
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 395
Iem : Fit Ear MH 335 DW Studio Reference prototype
Cable : Crystal Cable Standard Diamond
Fit Ear 000 cable

My impression :

High : very smooth and very clean high with very good in detail
Mid : very sweet and intimate and full sounding mid with very good pronounce
Bass : very deep and very good bass impact
Separation : very good music separation , that we can detect easily the position from
Individual instrument
Soundstage : very wide and very good in depth

Overall :
Natural and neutral sound quality , with very sweet and intimate mid
I can hear for long listening never get fatigue to my ears .

IMO

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:16 AM Post #14 of 37
My another set up with Fit Ear Mh 335 DW Studio Reference prototype

Source : AK 240
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 395
Iem : Fit Ear MH 335 DW Studio Reference Prototype
Cable : IC is. Crystal Cable Standard Diamond

SQ : One My Best portable set Up pair With Fit Ear MH 335 DW STudio Reference

High : very smooth extended High and very Good presence
Mid : very sweet and intimate and natural sounding , very Good pronounce
The Best midrange from all iems i Ever heard
Bass : very Deep and very Good bass impact With rich OF detail
Separation : excellent separation
Soundstage : The biggest soundstage from My previous Fit Ears iems 334 TG NAD MH 335 DW
Background : very black background

Overall : true Audiophile sound quality , i can hear For many Hours and never get fatigue

IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back