Fischer Audio - Expressions In Brief [ Some Models ]
Oct 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Amarbir

Member of the Trade: Lynx India
Guys ,
Very Brief Testing Of Few FA Models In India ....

Fischer Audio Wooden IEMS - The Daleth From Signature Series

16ljsph.jpg

2zylyxu.jpg

The Daleth is a Wooden IEM From Fischer Audio .The Earphones Sound Very Different in The Lows "Bass " And Many People Would Love Them Over the Traditional Once .The Vocals Are Great And It does a Fair Enough Job In The Instrumentation Seperation Also .According To a Reviewer in Head-Fi He Was Not Impressed with The Quality .Well The Wooden IEMS Made By Everyone Do Have The Same Kinda Built Quality .According To My Testing Of One IEM I Found Nothing Wrong In The Construction .The Default Silicon Eartip Need Replacement to a Bigger One "thats bundled" As My Ears Were Bigger to the size of The Same .

Fischer Audio Comfortable Series - The Lambda From Signature Series

29c9nw9.jpg

5vrleg.jpg

The fischer audio "Lambda " Are The most comfortable designed IEMS i have ever tested in My Life .The Bass in this is Awesome .The Vocals Are Good And So Are the Instruments .The Cable Is The Twisted Type and Feels Solid ,Yup There Are Better Cords Out There But This Too is No Bad At All .Well you Need Comfortable IEMS For Sports ,Jogging Etc Look No further .

Fischer Audio Winzig - The Unique Sound Signature IEM

oa945i.jpg

6nq9lk.jpg

Well These IEMS From Fischer Audio Have a Unique Sound Signature .They Have Great Tips And Offer 100% Comfort To The Ear .They Are Lightweight Also .If You Have a Collection Of IEM And Would Like To Try Something New Grab Them .Some Will Hate It And Some Will Like It ,Its a Very different Sounding IEM .I do Not Like It

Fischer Audio Emotion - The Unique Sound Signature IEM

2enlv6o.jpg

2r5c802.jpg

Well These IEMS From Fischer Audio Have a Unique Sound Signature .They Have Great Tips And Offer 100% Comfort To The Ear .They Are Lightweight Also .If You Have a Collection Of IEM And Would Like To Try Something New Grab Them .Some Will Hate It And Some Will Like It ,Its a Very different Sounding IEM .I would Say That They Are Just a Reshell Of The Winzig They both Sound the Same ,So The Selection Should Be Based On Your Taste To The Shape .I Do Not Like This IEM Also .

Fischer Audio Marcus - Poors Mans silver bullet
happy19.gif

2lthbg8.jpg

2vw8zk0.jpg

Well My Testing Makes Me Believe The Marcus Is The Lower Cousin Of the Silver Bullet With a Twist .The Silver bullet Scores In The Lows Department and the Marcus In the Mids And Highs .The Mids And High Can Get Too Much An start Troubling Your Ears .Running the Same In Low Volume Makes You Think What The Hell "Awesome" .Bass Heads Can Run the Same In Low Voltage Via a Amp .Even a Fiio E5 Was Enough To Keep The wow Factor .What a IEM I Love It .

ohyeah.gif
Fischer Audio TAU - In Ear Monitors That Give Competition Run For Its Money
happy19.gif

1ixspi.jpg

ws022o.jpg

The TAU From Fischer Audio Are Excellent In Ear Monitors .They Come with Tri Flange Tips And Have a Hard Cable Near The Earphone So That It Neatly Curves Around the Ear .Isolation Is OK And I Can Still Hear Things In the Back Ground .The Complete Soundstage Quality is Awesome .These Products Have Large Triflanges and Hence Are Recommended For Little Older People ,Though You Could Use Them With Normal Tips Also .These Are Killer Priced In Ear Monitors And Definately Better Or Same Performance Then Competition Like Meelectronics M6.

Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9001 - The Surprise Package Wow

28cecnk.jpg

35k0fm9.jpg

Well This Was a Surprise Package For Me @ Lynx .Damn this Is One Hell of a IEM In Sound and Also Soundstage .The Highs Could Improve But Its One Great IEM In Rs:1000 Minus Range . I Am Impressed .The name Toughstuff is Also Suiting The Kid Here Cos its Tough In Built Quality And everything Else .Cable Too Is Solid .The Packing Is wow .I Have Never Seen Such a Packing ,It will Surprise You Too Haa Haa

Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9002 - The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Cousin

6yeatc.jpg

2ljl2yx.jpg

Well We all Have Been Taking About the Nationite Brainwavz M2 Having Great Bass Well Correct .Now Step Into The World Of Fischer Audio TS-9002 Great Bass + Soundstage .The Mids And the Highs Are Also very Detailed .The Cable Is Top Quality and Also The quality Of The IEM Is Above Par Then Anything Else .The Construction Quality Is Wow .Its a Complete Package And Half The Pricing Of The Nationite Brainwavz M2 .

Oct 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #2 of 16
The toughstuffs look interesting while the rest are kind of disappointing, specially the marcus which really does seem to be a poor man's Silver Bullet. Too bad you couldn't try the Genesis which also seems quite interesting.

Oct 10, 2010 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 16

Quote:
The toughstuffs look interesting while the rest are kind of disappointing, specially the marcus which really does seem to be a poor man's Silver Bullet. Too bad you couldn't try the Genesis which also seems quite interesting.

Well,
    The marcus If run At high volume will Be Too Much Treble .Hence At Low Volume it performs like a champ .A amp Like a Fiio E5 At Lower Volume Gives It Great Performance  .None Of The IEMS Were Burned In BTW .

Oct 10, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #5 of 16
Hi Amarbir
good to see you here as well
Is the toughstuff 9002 overall better than Brainwavz M2
You know why i am asking this
smily_headphones1.gif

Abhishek

Oct 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #6 of 16
seriously? better than m2? wow it must be interesting.

btw ; silver bullet's build quality is the one of the worst I have ever seen. Id like to mention that.

Oct 10, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #7 of 16

Quote:
Hi Amarbir
good to see you here as well
Is the toughstuff 9002 overall better than Brainwavz M2
You know why i am asking this
smily_headphones1.gif

Abhishek

Well ,
      They Are Close But see the difference in pricing the TS-9002 is More value for money

Quote:
seriously? better than m2? wow it must be interesting.

btw ; silver bullet's build quality is the one of the worst I have ever seen. Id like to mention that.

No ,
 I Never Said Better ,Its Kinda Equal .BTW there is a Huge Price point advantage of the ts-9002 instead of the brainwavz .Silver Bullet quality is bad ,Possible you are the only one who said that ,Whats wrong in that ? .

Oct 11, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #8 of 16
Please, for the love of all that is holy explain why every second word needs to be capitalised.

Oct 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #9 of 16

Quote:

I feel they are built quite well. I had mine for a while and they look brand new. They perform admirably as well.

Oct 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #12 of 16

Actually I'm fine with the part of earphones and the plug. But the cable itself? It looks too thin and kinda detach when I pull it harder. that was my point.
Quote:
I feel they are built quite well. I had mine for a while and they look brand new. They perform admirably as well.

Oct 11, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #13 of 16

Quote:

Well,
 I agree with you on this  .

Quote:

They even look like the M6s!

Sure ,
    Definately Most of these guys possible have the same design ,but the sound is better then the m6 anyday .

Quote:
Actually I'm fine with the part of earphones and the plug. But the cable itself? It looks too thin and kinda detach when I pull it harder. that was my point.

Well boss ,
  When you have a great iem with a thin cable you sure are gonna feel this way .If they could use a thick cable that would be fun and better lol

Oct 12, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #14 of 16
The Toughstuff TS-9002 look interesting if they compare to the M2 for SQ... Maybe I should sell the practically new M6 that I have and don't like at all and give the Toughstuff TS-9002 a try instead...

Edit.. On second thought I just read joker's review of the TS-9002 and I think I'd like the Visang R02 or Brainwavz M1's better..
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #15 of 16

Quote:
The Toughstuff TS-9002 look interesting if they compare to the M2 for SQ... Maybe I should sell the practically new M6 that I have and don't like at all and give the Toughstuff TS-9002 a try instead...

Edit.. On second thought I just read joker's review of the TS-9002 and I think I'd like the Visang R02 or Brainwavz M1's better..
smily_headphones1.gif

Well,
 The TS-9002 would sound better then the m1 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back