Fischer Amps: FA-4 E XB - Rhapsody series (3/4/5 drivers upcoming)
Jul 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #1,681 of 2,161
I know that's the only problem at the moment. I would usually but my car just broke down and due to my line of work the summer holidays make my pockets bit tight. I suppose I'll just wait for a bit would be nice to try them out though. Lol this hobby is torturous sometime :frowning2: .    

Jul 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #1,682 of 2,161
Yes agree I've been without my amp, ex1000, fa 4e over a month I thought about quiting in fact I find the new fa 4e so good that I'm not thinking about new iems only another pair of tenore  and take a bit more care of my fa...
Thought Tayano was going to do a review of the new fa's soon

Jul 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #1,683 of 2,161
Selling them well argh so tempted at the moment but realistically I need to be careful with my expenditure if only they had come out during my working season. How are the tenore I could use an on the go iem maybe just something I can sling in a pouch and carry around. 

Jul 23, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #1,684 of 2,161
  Yes agree I've been without my amp, ex1000, fa 4e over a month I thought about quiting in fact I find the new fa 4e so good that I'm not thinking about new iems only another pair of tenore  and take a bit more care of my fa...
Thought Tayano was going to do a review of the new fa's soon

I am going to, it's probably going to be delayed. My sister is getting married within days and it's much prepare beside the usual work. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #1,687 of 2,161
The tenore are really good in fact i prefer them over the ex1000!! And for daily use are unmatched I have the sony mh1c too but no competition at all for 50 bucks are a steal!! It's only the new fa 4e are three tiers above!

Jul 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #1,694 of 2,161
I think I told before the arete is very flexible, nice looking mine is the nylon one. About the sound stage is wider it put more details-transparency, bass is more controlled and highs a bit more extended. Sounds way better than the stock but less bassy only a bit though. About the mic I didn't ordered mine with that option. Amazing combo with the new fa 4e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back