First Time Listener Considering Sennheiser HD598 - Your Thoughts?
Feb 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #16 of 19
Loved the 598s and regret selling them a bit also (maybe I'll pick them back up if there's a deal I can't refuse). Listening to these is a beautiful, magical experience IMHO and they shine with everything from rock to electronica and definitely movie soundtracks. It's an amazing headphone. If you get them, I hope you enjoy them.

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #17 of 19
Thank you Bngbox and Streetdragon for the follow up.  That's pretty much what it comes down to then, whether or not I plan to use headphones in a noisy room or not.  For the most part the room is quiet and I can set time out for myself for listening but I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue.  I still got some time before I make my decision and I'm sure I'll debate this with a closed pair all the way until I hit that "purchase" button ha, ha.  I like what I'm hearing about the 598's though and it sounds like they should be worth it.

Hey you guys have been awesome with your advice. 

Thanks again!

--The Fifth  

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #18 of 19
Thanks for your feedback Roma101.  I do have a bit of electronica in my collection as well so it's good to hear that they can shine with the various styles of music. 

--The Fifth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back