First Post in 5 years!, Next Upgrade Fidelio x2 or Oppo PM3 or Hifiman HE-400s
Jul 25, 2015 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

xxhotchikxx

Head-Fier
Is sorry about your wallet still a thing?

I'm looking for my next upgrade for headphones, I think I have narrowed it down to these 3 headphones. I'm looking for

1.Great sound
2. Comfort!!!!
3. Looks sorry guys

I currently own these headphones and would rank them as such

1.Klipsch Image x10 (comfort and sound great fun highs  and bass)
2. Alessandro MS-1 old model (comfort great  The neutral Grado, I actually liked the old SR80's to the MS-1's but they don't sell them anymore haha. Great comfort good highs and mids)
3. Audiotechnica ATH-M50 old model (1 in sound but its very uncomfortable for me fun V shaped sound signature but terrible in comfort for me)
4. Hifiman Re-400 (my travel headphone, great sounding/comfort and I have 2 of them!! Great neutral IEM with more bass then the ****ty Hifiman Re-0's, This would be a great comment in 2010)

Which headphone would be better for me? I don't know much about the Planar Magnetic's other than you have to take care of them and are heavier?, and maybe needs an Amp? 
I also think the Hifiman HE-400s look terrible but will begrudgingly buy them and hide them from the outside world if they are the best sounding.

I'm currently listening to vocal EDM, old Drake 2011, Of Monsters and Men, old and new Sufjan Stevens, and NOT the new ****ty Mumford & Sons album, Amy Winehouse, Nirvana, and Hole 1994. 
I'd love some input!

Jul 26, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2 of 8
http://www.head-fi.org/t/760203/oppo-pm-3-portable-planar-magnetic-headphones-loaner-program

popcorn.gif

try this link

Dec 13, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #6 of 8
X2 is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back