First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player
Nov 1, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #196 of 309

Quote:

Quote:
The X29, another player created after the T51 is massively lighter. The PO (phone out?) is superior, at the expense of the line-out - no more line-out use.

Wait, wait, wait... Are you serious or are you kidding  ? 

Did I understood right, the new Teclast X29 DAP is gonna be smaller then T51 and sound better ? If so, then it must have at least a WM8740 DAC inside...  
Could anybody confirm my guess ? Is it even possible theoretical to bring T51 performance in a smaller DAP ? 

That would be a feet but I doubt it will top the T51 in sound. If it could then that would be the player to go for. we'll let Kiteki carry around the nuclear power plant (T59)  :wink:.

Nov 1, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #197 of 309
Looking at the T59, you may as well carry an iPAD around with the CLAS stack - I'm not one for crazy uber-tiny rigs, but that takes the cake. Throw in that color combo and you certainly wont be in any danger of leaving it on the seat next to you ......

Nov 1, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #198 of 309

Quote:
Looking at the T59, you may as well carry an iPAD around with the CLAS stack - I'm not one for crazy uber-tiny rigs, but that takes the cake. Throw in that color combo and you certainly wont be in any danger of leaving it on the seat next to you ......

I know what the hell is telcast thinking when coming up with these ideas. Someones eating too many rice-cakes :wink:.

Nov 2, 2011 at 3:27 AM Post #201 of 309
Minor change to my original, rushed translation. Telcast recognises the size limitations of the T59, calling it a 'luggable' player, a pun on the colloquial Chinese name for a portable mp3 player (随身听 - which literally means 'follow body listen', or 'listen anywhere'). The use of the word 扛, meaning to lift with both hands (for unwieldy, bulky objects), suggests that even Telcast questions the (trans)portable use of the T59.

I have been eying the T51, so I would be quite interested in any potential changes.

Nov 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #203 of 309

Quote:

Thanks for the translations Dissonant.

I started an X19HD thread over here http://www.head-fi.org/t/578330/teclast-x19hd-new-lipstick-killer-dap-now-available

Wow, you put there a lot of effort. If you are really a girl, then you remind me of those girls back in school, who always had their books perfectly written in many different colors. Even those stuff the teachers said that is not important they wrote it down. (Later then I asked them if I could write off the stuff they wrote, because my thoughts were somewhere elese during the class :))

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #204 of 309

Quote:
Wow, you put there a lot of effort. If you are really a girl, then you remind me of those girls back in school, who always had their books perfectly written in many different colors. Even those stuff the teachers said that is not important they wrote it down. (Later then I asked them if I could write off the stuff they wrote, because my thoughts were somewhere elese during the class :))

First rule of the internet : the men are men, the women are men and the children are law enforcement officials. Work from that and you wont ever go wrong.

From Kiteki's previous posts, 'she' is whatever you want her to be. At least in cyber space.

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #205 of 309

Quote:
First rule of the internet : the men are men, the women are men and the children are law enforcement officials. Work from that and you wont ever go wrong.

From Kiteki's previous posts, 'she' is whatever you want her to be. At least in cyber space.

lol
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Only in our dreams is Kiteki those hot asian chicks in those avatars.

Nov 3, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #206 of 309

Quote:

Quote:
The X29, another player created after the T51 is massively lighter. The PO (phone out?) is superior, at the expense of the line-out - no more line-out use.

Wait, wait, wait... Are you serious or are you kidding  ? 

Did I understood right, the new Teclast X29 DAP is gonna be smaller then T51 and sound better ? If so, then it must have at least a WM8740 DAC inside...  
Could anybody confirm my guess ? Is it even possible theoretical to bring T51 performance in a smaller DAP ? 

Patience my son,patience. 

Nov 3, 2011 at 4:55 AM Post #207 of 309
Hahahaa, yeah. There should be a (I do not know how to call it) comic on reddit.com FFFFFUUUUUUUUU about the topic of female avatars on the internet :D

Still I remain respectful to Kiteki for the enthusiastic effort. :)

Nov 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #208 of 309
We had a member called 'GoodThaiGirl' on another forum and 'she' turned out to be none of those things. Really tragic when 50-something guys from Detroit feel the need to express their feminine side thusly.
eek.gif

Nov 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #209 of 309

Quote:
We had a member called 'GoodThaiGirl' on another forum and 'she' turned out to be none of those things. Really tragic when 50-something guys from Detroit feel the need to express their feminine side thusly.
eek.gif

Estrogen pills are back in style
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back