First head-fi meet Netherlands
Nov 15, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #121 of 265
Ok, I stop editing since it won't work for some reason(maybe it's me, maybe it's my computer, I think the last one). Everyone who has said to join the meet in this thread I have written down in Word. This is the list so far:
Boodi
Sysiphos
Richter Di
Morbo667
Jan Meier
Machie27
Cosmopragma
Nietzsche
Digitalmind
Smuh
Mattigol
Arielext
Glod
Jasonharkin
Bobby B.
Fire Starter
Me (Luuk)

17 persons so far, 3 to go. Who wants (and knows almost for sure that he will be there) to join us?

Nov 15, 2005 at 12:59 PM Post #122 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen_125
The date is set on february 11th.

It's a great idea to have a Dutch HF-meet! As I'm pregnant (6 months by then) I'm still thinking about participating. I'll let you know.

If I decide to come, I could bring a bunch of portable MD-recorders and players, Sony D66 Eggos, PortaPros, Grado SR60, Sharp MD33 and by that time maybe some more stuff!

Congratulations! That is wonderful! I live just south of Amsterdam, if you live close by, I could easily come buy to pick you and the stuff up. The only other going with me so far is jasonharkin.

Nov 15, 2005 at 12:59 PM Post #123 of 265
Before I read through the rest of the topic and update my profile, I am going to make this post :

I haven't been on the forums for a long time... Now it's time for some upgrades so I'm looking into audio stuff again. Suddenly I find out about this meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Sure looks very nice but I'm not sure if I can make it. (I know, this is something you have to do or you're not a head-fi'er at all...)
EDIT:

Ok, I read through the thread now and it seems to be that the date is set at the 11th of february 2006.

I'll have to double check if that's ok for me but I sure would be glad if I could make it...

Is anybody heading there from near Gent (Belgium)?

Hopefully there's some space left for non die-hard audiophiles like me...

Luckily, I almost decided to buy a DAC... now I still have to decide which one of course.
By then I should be able to bring it along, together with some new cans hopefully.

Regards,
Guust-Fi

Nov 18, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #124 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by luuk
Ok, I stop editing since it won't work for some reason(maybe it's me, maybe it's my computer, I think the last one). Everyone who has said to join the meet in this thread I have written down in Word. This is the list so far:
Boodi
Sysiphos
Richter Di
Morbo667
Jan Meier
Machie27
Cosmopragma
Nietzsche
Digitalmind
Smuh
Mattigol
Arielext
Glod
Jasonharkin
Bobby B.
Fire Starter
Me (Luuk)

17 persons so far, 3 to go. Who wants (and knows almost for sure that he will be there) to join us?

Hi Luuk! Is there still a place for me? I so want to be in! Thanks a lot!

Edit: I will bring all my portable stuff I will own till then (hopefully including a simpl a1 and some iems). maybe someone can bring his portable stuff, too, a comparison of iems would be cool, since in germany theres little opportunity to get to listen to those in stores...

Nov 22, 2005 at 9:12 AM Post #126 of 265
Luuk,

...looks like I almost missed this one! If still possible I will do my very best to be there. My headphone inventory will be with me (AKG/Sennheiser/Koss).

Kind regards from Cologne

Norbert Lehmann

Nov 22, 2005 at 9:40 AM Post #127 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by norbert:lehmann
Luuk,

...looks like I almost missed this one! If still possible I will do my very best to be there. My headphone inventory will be with me (AKG/Sennheiser/Koss).

Kind regards from Cologne

Norbert Lehmann

Hello Norbert,

that would be great to listen to your headphone amp in more detail. I only had one chance during the High End in Munic at the Ultrasone place.
Will bring my HD 53 with me. Really looking forward.

Best regards, Reiner

Nov 23, 2005 at 12:00 PM Post #129 of 265
There are now about 20 people who are going to the meet and I only counted the ones who are almost for sure that they're coming.
So I guess the limit has been reached. If you're not on the list below and you want to participate for sure pm/mail me, maybe you can still participate but it's not for sure. If someone can't come you're the first one invited.

Nov 23, 2005 at 12:02 PM Post #130 of 265
forgot the list so far:
wirbeltier
iban
Norbert Lehmann
Boodi
Sysiphos
Richter Di
Morbo667
Jan Meier
Machie27
Cosmopragma
Nietzsche
Digitalmind
Smuh
Mattigol
Arielext
Glod
Jasonharkin
Bobby B.
Fire Starter
Me (Luuk)

Nov 23, 2005 at 2:18 PM Post #131 of 265
Nice, really looking forward to meeting all you guys sharing the same enthusiasm for headphones! There will be some decent rigs, I'm sure.

btw @Jan Meier if you will bring the new AKGs, could you make sure that they are burned in properly? Especially the sound of the K 701 seems to change a lot during the burn in process as far as the first reviews tell.

Nov 23, 2005 at 9:15 PM Post #132 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby B.
btw @Jan Meier if you will bring the new AKGs, could you make sure that they are burned in properly? Especially the sound of the K 701 seems to change a lot during the burn in process as far as the first reviews tell.

I couldn't resist anymore and ordered the K-701
rolleyes.gif
... so looks like there'll be at least one of them fully burnt in at the meet

@Richter Di: Will you bring your CD5300?

Nov 23, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #133 of 265
hey morbo, congrats with your buy!
Is it possible that you pm me a review (when it's burned in ofcourse) cause I would love to hear how the 701's sound with different kinds of music. Maybe buying the 601's / 701's depends on reviews and depends on comfort--> grado's (at least my ms-1) just don't have enough comfort for me.

Nov 23, 2005 at 9:50 PM Post #134 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by morbo667
@Richter Di: Will you bring your CD5300?

Will do everything to have this thing with me. The only thing which could stop me is family discussions. Since we will stay some more days in the Netherlands, the car will surely heavy loaded. But up to now, I am confident!

Will anybody else have an HD 53 with him?

Regards, Reiner

Nov 25, 2005 at 9:39 AM Post #135 of 265
Quote:

hey morbo, congrats with your buy!

Thanks but I really like my SA5K and still dont know why I bought the 701. Hm ... I guess I blame headfi for this one :p...
Quote:

Is it possible that you pm me a review (when it's burned in ofcourse) cause I would love to hear how the 701's sound with different kinds of music. Maybe buying the 601's / 701's depends on reviews and depends on comfort--> grado's (at least my ms-1) just don't have enough comfort for me.

I was going to write a shootout on my headphones anyway when they are all here and burned in. I'll send you the link when I'm done.
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back