First head-fi meet Netherlands
Nov 14, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #106 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by luuk
I'm sorry, I already edited you, but seems I didn't did it the right way. You're on the list now!

luuk, I don't want to question your editing skills, might be a mysterious repetitive software glitch or something, but me and my gear are still not on the list on page one.
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #107 of 265
Yeah, it's kinda bizarre.
I edited you twice! and I used the same method as with the others. Well I edited you for the third time, so now it better be good!
icon10.gif

Sorry for the trouble.
Luuk

Nov 14, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #108 of 265
Quote:

Yeah, it's kinda bizarre.
I edited you twice! and I used the same method as with the others. Well I edited you for the third time, so now it better be good!
icon10.gif

Sorry for the trouble.
Luuk

Man, you are killing me.
Your list of attendees is getting shorter and shorter, you've just even edited Jan Meier out.
icon10.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #110 of 265
I don't know why it won't work, I just can't edit you,machie27 and Jan Meier it seems. How weird? maybe the post is to large? I will take some things out and edit you and the others.

Nov 14, 2005 at 8:11 PM Post #111 of 265
Luuk, does it look OK on the Preview when you’ve edited?

I have had several glitches today when trying to get New Posts or upload a post.
confused.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 8:16 PM Post #112 of 265
Ok, I just edited again, but it didn't work.
I don't preview my edit most of the times, but 'will do that now. hopefully it works, this is costing me more time then needed!
damn
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 14, 2005 at 8:27 PM Post #114 of 265
Quote:

how about now?
I previewed the post, and it looked ok.
Hope it works, I have saved it now in word so that I don't have to type it again when it dissappears.

And finally some dreams come true.......

Nov 14, 2005 at 9:07 PM Post #115 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
And finally some dreams come true.......

Well my dream has not become true yet ...
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2005 at 12:28 PM Post #118 of 265
The date is set on february 11th.

It's a great idea to have a Dutch HF-meet! As I'm pregnant (6 months by then) I'm still thinking about participating. I'll let you know.

If I decide to come, I could bring a bunch of portable MD-recorders and players, Sony D66 Eggos, PortaPros, Grado SR60, Sharp MD33 and by that time maybe some more stuff!

Nov 15, 2005 at 12:38 PM Post #120 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen_125
The date is set on february 11th.

It's a great idea to have a Dutch HF-meet! As I'm pregnant (6 months by then) I'm still thinking about participating. I'll let you know.

If I decide to come, I could bring a bunch of portable MD-recorders and players, Sony D66 Eggos, PortaPros, Grado SR60, Sharp MD33 and by that time maybe some more stuff!

Congratulations on being pregnant Ellen!
smily_headphones1.gif

As you all probably already guessed I'm following this thread even though I can't make it. So takes lots of pics at the meet, I'm living this meet through you guys!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back