First head-fi meet Netherlands
Nov 6, 2005 at 11:35 AM Post #31 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by smuh
I hope the meeting will be sometime in January, since my schedule is very crowded in November and December. By the way, do you guys know the city Hoogvliet close to Rotterdam? I am supposed to be there for a project from 21st to 25th of november.

It's a little to the south of Rotterdam (I was born in Rotterdam)

Nov 6, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #32 of 265
thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

arielext: seems I am not the only one waiting for the Aria
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 6:06 PM Post #33 of 265
Hi guys =)

a meet in Holland/Germany sounds like an awesome idea, I'm in!

I just have to see if I can get a car for the day, otherwise maybe someone could pick me up (I'm living in Aachen/Germany)?

Just hoping there'll be some non-Corda-Amps coming to the meet too ... have to compare mine to some other brands
wink.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #34 of 265
I supose I should say something here, since being located in the Netherlands. The idea of a meet is a good initiative, period. I would certainly enjoy the company of fellow Dutch Head-fi'ers. I would bring all I have to a meet, but then I am also interested in other’s phones, amps and sources. I hope more Dutch are showing interest in this idea: The more the merrier, the more impressions of what our hobby can present will be experienced.

Come on everyone. We all know that some of you have really nice equipment hidden away at home
icon10.gif
! Take the opportunity to audition other's as well!

Nov 6, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #35 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by morbo667
Hi guys =)

a meet in Holland/Germany sounds like an awesome idea, I'm in!

I just have to see if I can get a car for the day, otherwise maybe someone could pick me up (I'm living in Aachen/Germany)?

Just hoping there'll be some non-Corda-Amps coming to the meet too ... have to compare mine to some other brands
wink.gif

Yo Morbo,

how about an Oecher micro-meet for starters???
rs1smile.gif

Cheers Matthias

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #36 of 265
Well, it seems there's enough animo for a head-fimeeting.
Let's pick a date already
icon10.gif
!
What about friday 27th of january at your place firestarter (that's Hoogeveen Netherlands)

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:36 PM Post #37 of 265
Sounds like a good idea - all those meetings in the USA made me a bit envy
wink.gif

Maybe we should point out which equipment will probably be available at the meeting. That way more people might be interested to join the meeting, who previously thought it was too far away to be a worthwile trip.

Marcus

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:40 PM Post #38 of 265
Well I certainly bring my ms-1's and my hd-650 with me. Next to that my x5 and the ha2 mkIIse.
When I have the money and have nothing else to spend it on I maybe buy another headphone (thinking of a sony sa-5k or akg right now)

Nov 6, 2005 at 10:04 PM Post #39 of 265
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattigol
how about an Oecher micro-meet for starters???
rs1smile.gif

We definately have to do this micro-meet mattigol =)!
It will be fun for sure and it doesn't hurt that you own the one amp I want to try out most at the moment: PPX3 SLAM
basshead.gif
. I finally want to know what those Americans are raving about so much
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by luuk
What about friday 27th of january at your place firestarter (that's Hoogeveen Netherlands)

sounds perfect
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusH
Maybe we should point out which equipment will probably be available at the meeting. That way more people might be interested to join the meeting, who previously thought it was too far away to be a worthwile trip.

I'll bring: HD600, SA5K, HF-1, Cordas HA1Mk2 + HA2Mk2SE and my Onix CD-Player if possible.

Was thinking about the K701 too, but this will only happen if I don't like the SA5K and sell it again (wallet wasn't very thrilled about my recent shopping-spree
frown.gif
)

Nov 7, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #41 of 265
Hi Guys

Put me down for the meet, I am based in Ireland but a flight to either Holland or Germany is very cheap. However it would have to be in the New Year (Christmas costs alot, lol).

Regards Jason

Nov 7, 2005 at 3:52 PM Post #43 of 265
If there's a german head-fi meet, and it is near the border I will be there!
But first the dutch head-fimeet at january friday 27th of january 2006 at firestarters place (Hoogeveen, the netherlands).

Nov 7, 2005 at 4:50 PM Post #44 of 265
As someone said, there was a German meeting at Jan Meier's home already long time ago, in southern Germany

I live in the Ruhr area, which itself is pretty close to the border of the Netherlands. Therefore I might consider attending the Netherlands meeting myself - nevertheless an additional meeting in Germany isn't a bad idea
cool.gif

At the moment I'm more into portable audio, so I might bring my Shure E2c and Ety ER-4P/S with me - with new tips of course. Together with my UE-10 Pro and SuperMacro-3 amp, my iRiver iHP-120 and Sony D-34. For home use I still have my Beyer DT931. Maybe a DAC will be added soon, or a Hornet *g*.

Marcus

Nov 7, 2005 at 5:05 PM Post #45 of 265
This is beginning to sound very interesting...
smily_headphones1.gif
January is still some time off, but if possible I'd love to attend this First Dutch Meet ... I could bring Jan Meier's Prehead Mk I (I'm very interested in a comparison with Luuk's HA-2 MKII SE), and my DT880. (Just a wild thought: if Jan's is on a family visit he could maybe join us and bring some gear to!
icon10.gif
)

Cheers!

BluEbeAt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back