First AKG K701 impressions.
Jan 18, 2006 at 12:02 PM Post #316 of 431
I deviate from the original subject, but does someone know a good adress (inside or outside Europe) to buy the K701 from France ?
confused.gif

Price in France is simply unbelievable...and unacceptable (~460$ !).

I'd also like to know if someone had the opportunity to compare K601 and K701.
confused.gif

In fact, even if the price difference is small-scale inside US, in France there is a real gap : 195$ (K601 : ~265$ / K701 : ~460$).

Best regards.

Jan 18, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #318 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by webzeb
In fact, even if the price difference is small-scale inside US, in France there is a real gap : 195$ (K601 : ~265$ / K701 : ~460$).

you can order the K701 from germany for about 295€

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #320 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
All those offers in Gerrmany around 300 Euros are backordered, nothing in stock.

Not that it matters or anything but most places (in regards to the 701s atleast) are backordered as well.

Jan 18, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #321 of 431
Quote:

I deviate from the original subject, but does someone know a good adress (inside or outside Europe) to buy the K701 from France ?
confused.gif

Don't know how good your German is.
But best price in Europe can be found here at: 'Geizhals'

Best Price is 287 EUR without shipping (shop).

Jan 18, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #322 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
a balanced rig can fetch you a high performing front projector or a pair of electrostatic floorstanding marthin logans
biggrin.gif

That is not entirely true. You can get a simple balanced rig for <$1,000 by using the balanced outs of a DAC.

My balanced rig will come in under $2k with the DA10 and balanced M3... cant get me a nice projector or martin logans for that price thats for sure.

I will have initial impressions of how the K701s sound balanced this weekend
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2006 at 4:36 PM Post #323 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cris

Wow, thanks for the link!

I thought eBay would be the cheapest place for the K 701 here in Germany, but these dealers beat the price by more than 50€, seems to be a very nice deal to me.

Jan 18, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #325 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cris

I speak French, an approximate English, an approximate Spanish and I have some basis in Japanese...but German sounds as Chinese for me.
biggrin.gif

More seriously : does this shop accept to ship to France ?

Thanks for your help.

Jan 18, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #326 of 431
Quote:

More seriously : does this shop accept to ship to France ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi webzeb,

yes they actually do ship to France.
On their homepage it says:
"Lieferkosten ins europäische Ausland richten sich nach Ort und Warengewicht und werden im Einzelfall individuell berechnet."

This means: Shipping costs to other European countries have to be calculated individually in relation to the weight of the goods and location of the buyer.

The shipping costs are listed here http://www.bit-superstore.de/eshop.p...330f0c4a7d42a#

As the shop is located in Mainz, that is rather near to the French border, I'd guess that they are able to speak some French.

Jan 19, 2006 at 6:43 AM Post #327 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by sean-xenos
Hi webzeb,

yes they actually do ship to France.
On their homepage it says:
"Lieferkosten ins europäische Ausland richten sich nach Ort und Warengewicht und werden im Einzelfall individuell berechnet."

This means: Shipping costs to other European countries have to be calculated individually in relation to the weight of the goods and location of the buyer.

The shipping costs are listed here http://www.bit-superstore.de/eshop.p...330f0c4a7d42a#

As the shop is located in Mainz, that is rather near to the French border, I'd guess that they are able to speak some French.

OK, thanks !
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 10:27 AM Post #328 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby B.
Wow, thanks for the link!

I thought eBay would be the cheapest place for the K 701 here in Germany, but these dealers beat the price by more than 50€, seems to be a very nice deal to me.

You're welcome!

I think the price in Europe will hardly go unter 287 EUR.
I myself bought at a local store at a little higher price. But this has the advantage of not having to wait 4 weeks (or longer) and in the case of troubles everything is easier to handle.

Jan 19, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #330 of 431
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasyrkh
how much is this TPAudio?

It's about 120 eur (shipment not included).

But I don't know about availability for regions out of Italy. You can ask the producer at the email you find in the site www.tpaudio.it .

bye
Andrew

Ps. I didn't listened this amp till now, but reliable friend tell me that is very good sounding for the price, and (obviously) upgradable with some tuberolling
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back