Fir Audio Thread - Discussion and Impressions
Sep 30, 2023 at 11:41 PM Post #5,191 of 6,538
COREIR - the greatest tips with Xe6 I have ever used.
No issue with fit, but ofc they don't sit as secure on the nozzles as W1.
But improvement with the sound quality really compensates any trouble.

When my current pair will end their life I will remove the brass inserts,
make them slightly shorter and experiment inside other tips.
Those brass tips kick ass with my Annihilator I’m deff going to try them with my xe6 now ! 👍🏼

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:25 AM Post #5,194 of 6,538
Just an reminder, why is FIR audio not replying to emails? Isn't it a bit odd for a company like your to ignore customer emails who are curiously following your prototypes?
What I've experienced so far is: Fir Audio doesn't answer emails, on iMessage I had to send a message several times to finally get an answer - days later -, and here no one from Fir Audio answers when you (just me?) ask something either. That's another reason why I didn't want the Xe6 custom anymore. If the service is already (not) responding like this, what happens if I have problems with the custom?

Still, I am a very big fan of the Xe6.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023 at 2:30 AM Post #5,195 of 6,538
What I've experienced so far is: Fir Audio doesn't answer emails, on iMessage I had to send a message several times to finally get an answer - days later -, and here no one from Fir Audio answers when you (just me?) ask something either. That's another reason why I didn't want the Xe6 custom anymore. If the service is already (not) responding like this, what happens if I have problems with the custom?

I am willing to pay $3500 for an IEM but definitely not from a company that doesn't answer emails. No matter how good an IEM is, there is always something better and has a vendor who takes the time to answer to their customers.

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:41 AM Post #5,196 of 6,538
I am willing to pay $3500 for an IEM but definitely not from a company that doesn't answer emails. No matter how good an IEM is, there is always something better and has a vendor who takes the time to answer to their customers.
That's exactly what my thinking has been, I can only agree!

I was ready for the Xe6 custom and at some point I just no longer had the desire and the confidence.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #5,197 of 6,538

I had some contacts with them in the past and they responded to my E-Mails relatively quick (1-2days). Also I had some problems with a fraudulent eBay order and Bogdan himself answered to me very detailed and helped me out here. Later I ordered RN6, that had an air pocket in one of the shells. Fir arranged a meeting to avoid shipping costs at the High End Munich, so I could pass it to Vlad and it was repaired without any problems. It has to be mentioned further, that they sent me a cardbox for free, because I lost it. Thanks a lot Jessica for your services ... 🙏🏻

@phiemon
Are you sure, you got the right E-mail? 😉

Attachments

• HighEnd_Munich.jpeg
    HighEnd_Munich.jpeg
    467.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #5,198 of 6,538
I had some contacts with them in the past and they responded to my E-Mails relatively quick (1-2days). Also I had some problems with a fraudulent eBay order and Bogdan himself answered to me very detailed and helped me out here. Later I ordered RN6, that had an air pocket in one of the shells. Fir arranged a meeting to avoid shipping costs at the High End Munich, so I could pass it to Vlad and it was repaired without any problems. It has to be mentioned further, that they sent me a cardbox for free, because I lost it. Thanks a lot Jessica for your services ... 🙏🏻

@phiemon
Are you sure, you got the right E-mail? 😉
This service sounds very good indeed.

I got this contact information from the website:
us@firaudio.com (for email)
firaudio@icloud.com (for iMessage)

Further, I ask here in the forum to @bogdan belonozhko and he never answered.

Oct 1, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #5,199 of 6,538
Oct 1, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #5,201 of 6,538
Oct 1, 2023 at 10:10 AM Post #5,202 of 6,538
Please do update if they reply, been thinking about an RN6 custom for a bit and also worried about their reply rate.
My emails of July 14 and 21 were not answered.

Via iMessage I sent a message on July 15 and July 18. The message of July 18 was answered. After that I wrote again and the answer came only on 01 August. Here in the forum I was never answered. Then I simply gave up. This is not a good service for me. I used the official contact channel.

Oct 1, 2023 at 1:20 PM Post #5,204 of 6,538
Just a reminder, why is FIR audio not replying to emails? Isn't it a bit odd for a company like your to ignore customer emails who are curiously following your prototypes?
We sometimes have to filter through dealer support. Clients over seas whose support is done through dealers sometimes increases the wait time. Our staff works 9-5 and if something was missed by mistake we apologize for that. Ping the email again, we definitely get to all the emails within a couple business days unless there are holidays.

FIR Audio Stay updated on FIR Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.firaudio.com/
Oct 1, 2023 at 1:33 PM Post #5,205 of 6,538
My emails of July 14 and 21 were not answered.

Via iMessage I sent a message on July 15 and July 18. The message of July 18 was answered. After that I wrote again and the answer came only on 01 August. Here in the forum I was never answered. Then I simply gave up. This is not a good service for me. I used the official contact channel.
This service sounds very good indeed.

I got this contact information from the website:
us@firaudio.com (for email)
firaudio@icloud.com (for iMessage)

Further, I ask here in the forum to @bogdan belonozhko and he never answered.
I looked through my PM’s through this year and I don’t see a message from this handle. Are you using another handle?

There have been some reviewers / RN6 discount requests that we did not respond to due to multiple contacts and solicitations. Those emails we usually don’t respond to because of the volume of emails and messages we get like that. Again if your message or email was caught up in something like that (the only scenario I can think of that we don’t respond to) please ping again and DM me so I can see our PM convo. We definitely respond to every legitimate sales inquiry.

FIR Audio Stay updated on FIR Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.firaudio.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back