Fir Audio Thread - Discussion and Impressions
Apr 6, 2023 at 2:03 AM Post #4,276 of 6,233
Firry Doodles Doodleyevich
img20230405_002_small.jpeg

FIR Audio Stay updated on FIR Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.firaudio.com/
Apr 6, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #4,280 of 6,233
Thanks for the review.

What tips are you using/recommending?

If you are referring to my RN6 review, I'm recommending to use whatever tips work best for your ears. For me personally, I like Symbio Foam and Azla Crystal.

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:21 PM Post #4,281 of 6,233
Anyone have clip for change atom xs, i want to change it but it seem not tight 😅

Apr 6, 2023 at 9:35 PM Post #4,282 of 6,233
I came home from a long day to find this waiting for me. I really appreciate Bogdan and Vlad for being such down to earth professionals when I met them at CanJam NYC this year. Truth be told, I was just walking around not knowing where to place myself to listen to the new shiny gems on display and Vlad noticed my A12t hanging around my neck and initiated a conversation about them and who they were.

They had a giveaway for one lucky winner to win the new Rn6 and while I was demoing (not sure if this is a real word) them, I really liked what I heard since it was my first time experiencing tubeless tech like this and decided to place my raffle in. When the announcement happened, I was not the name they called originally but the individual was not present so they rerolled for the next potential winner and it was me. I was so shocked because I never win any giveaways so I usually don't bother to participate but I am so glad I did.

February was also my birthday month so I consider this a birthday present from the Fir God's and this set will remain with me for the rest of my days. Thank you Bogdan and Vlad and the whole Fir Team as this set looks and sounds amazing!

20230406_210108.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 10:06 PM Post #4,283 of 6,233
I came home from a long day to find this waiting for me. I really appreciate Bogdan and Vlad for being such down to earth professionals when I met them at CanJam NYC this year. Truth be told, I was just walking around not knowing where to place myself to listen to the new shiny gems on display and Vlad noticed my A12t hanging around my neck and initiated a conversation about them and who they were.

They had a giveaway for one lucky winner to win the new Rn6 and while I was demoing (not sure if this is a real word) them, I really liked what I heard since it was my first time experiencing tubeless tech like this and decided to place my raffle in. When the announcement happened, I was not the name they called originally but the individual was not present so they rerolled for the next potential winner and it was me. I was so shocked because I never win any giveaways so I usually don't bother to participate but I am so glad I did.

February was also my birthday month so I consider this a birthday present from the Fir God's and this set will remain with me for the rest of my days. Thank you Bogdan and Vlad.

Call me crazy, but I love those graphics! Very good synergy with the two images. I never win those raffles, either. And yeah, I still haven't won one, let alone a $$$$ IEM. Lol. Congrats.

Apr 7, 2023 at 1:14 AM Post #4,284 of 6,233

February was also my birthday month so I consider this a birthday present from the Fir God's and this set will remain with me for the rest of my days. Thank you Bogdan and Vlad and the whole Fir Team as this set looks and sounds amazing!

Foxy Lady Rn6 looks amazing! I need to make it to one of these events, so many great people to meet. Sooner or later.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023 at 2:05 AM Post #4,285 of 6,233
Apr 7, 2023 at 9:39 AM Post #4,286 of 6,233
Has anyone tried the stock Rn6 silver cable on the Xe6?

Apr 7, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #4,287 of 6,233

20230406_210108.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOW! Congrats man! And they're custom!! The FiR RNG gods were certainly looking down upon you. Beautiful selection as well. Looks like the matte shells which I am OBSESSED with. Creates such a good seal for isolation. I am so hopeful that @bogdan belonozhko and team decide to sell Rn6's officially as a custom option. I would certainly buy to have along side of my new Xe6 CIEMs which have totally blown my mind.

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #4,288 of 6,233

Have not tried yet but will give it a go later today, FOR SCIENCE!!!

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #4,289 of 6,233
Have not tried yet but will give it a go later today, FOR SCIENCE!!!
Thank you for your cable rolling service! And for saving me money... I was inches from buying Code23 but am holding fast #teamstockcable

Apr 7, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #4,290 of 6,233
Thank you for your cable rolling service! And for saving me money... I was inches from buying Code23 but am holding fast #teamstockcable

Rn6 exclusive silver on XE6 sounds really good 🤭 I think synergy is great and the silver lifts mid bass full signature quiet nicely – its still there but not as thick and still atmospheric. There's more air for better layering and allowing the instruments to have more detail and definition. Bass has great impact and reverb, and hearing more sub bass. Analog texture comes nicely through and soundstage sounds wider. It's not as spatial as CODE23 but quite enjoyable. Wondering if we could order spare Rn6 cables 🤭

#teamstockcable

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back