Fir Audio Thread - Discussion and Impressions
Mar 12, 2023 at 7:06 PM Post #3,886 of 6,538
FIR Audio support is going to show up Monday morning to like a dozen plus T shirt emails lol :)

I mentioned that possibility in my email, LOL 🤭

"I have a feeling that you'll will receive an influx of email requests over the weekend"

Mar 12, 2023 at 7:11 PM Post #3,887 of 6,538
I'm going to wait till I've ordered my customs. just a few months of being patient ☺️

Mar 12, 2023 at 7:13 PM Post #3,888 of 6,538
Mar 12, 2023 at 8:06 PM Post #3,890 of 6,538
FiR's already doin me a big favor refitting my ciems... I feel bad I wanna ask for a t-shirt now lol
Bogdan and Jessica have done me such favors humoring me with my endless questions and million emails that they're practically patron saints. "Customer service" is an understatement at this point. They've gone above and beyond. As hokey as it sounds, I'm honestly just thankful to be able to own any of their stuff. Makes having a set of IEMs even more special when there's that emotional connection with it.

Mar 13, 2023 at 4:05 AM Post #3,891 of 6,538
Can anyone post additional details/specs about the cable supplied with the new universal Rn6? How does it compare (sonically) to the original cable supplied with the universal Xe6?
Please add some pictures.

Thanks.

Mar 13, 2023 at 5:34 AM Post #3,892 of 6,538
Can anyone post additional details/specs about the cable supplied with the new universal Rn6? How does it compare (sonically) to the original cable supplied with the universal Xe6?
Please add some pictures.

Thanks.
Re6 supposed to ship to everyone on the 16th. We are not quite there yet.

Mar 13, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #3,894 of 6,538
Stickers are free, t shirts are limited so I’ll offer them up at $10 a t. One per order and no shipping if it’s shipped with your IEM’s. Any other accessories can be shipped together if you want to purchase them.
Will the t-shirts be available for purchase separately? Not currently looking to pick up an IEM, but would be interested in a t-shirt.

Mar 13, 2023 at 1:43 PM Post #3,895 of 6,538
Stickers are free, t shirts are limited so I’ll offer them up at $10 a t. One per order and no shipping if it’s shipped with your IEM’s. Any other accessories can be shipped together if you want to purchase them.
US Medium, por favor. Just let me know who to paypal. Ditto for a couple spare patches, please.

Mar 13, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #3,896 of 6,538
I just received my Xe6. So just to followup on cables, my first reaction is that the FTS is a better pairing than OTL (but I'd say the opposite for Odyssey, for which the OTL is phenomenal). That's because the sound of the Xe6 is so colored as it is, I think I'd rather not have the mid coloration of the OTL.

Mar 13, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #3,897 of 6,538
Will the t-shirts be available for purchase separately? Not currently looking to pick up an IEM, but would be interested in a t-shirt.
Working to get more items on the site. For now reach out to support to quote shipping.

FIR Audio Stay updated on FIR Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.firaudio.com/
Mar 13, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #3,898 of 6,538
US Medium, por favor. Just let me know who to paypal. Ditto for a couple spare patches, please.

Jessica replied back to my Sunday night email and is sending an invoice for my medium tee. 🥳

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back