Finally, my search is over...
Jan 15, 2004 at 1:05 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

EyEPoD said...

If its mainly for movie watching, have you considered a projector?

That's a possibility. Though, it's a little harder to audition projectors around here, plus the impression I get is they're much higher maintenance (or was it setup?) than a plasma, and I'd need to install a screen. I dunno, if I go the display route, I'll check out some projectors. Any specific ones to look at?
Quote:

Music Fanatic said...

Just 42"? Man, if I had to buy my plasma over again, I'd go with 50 - 60 inches for sure.

That would be nice, but aren't most 50'' and up still around $6000 and up? That would add another few months of savings to do...
Quote:

Todd R said...

Ok,
I'll be the official buzzkill here.
mad.gif

Save it.
Put it in the bank for the next time....

Sound just like your Mom don't I?
tongue.gif

Alright, who let the old fart in here?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Quote:

Ebonyks said...

Around 3000 bucks, and you've got just about the best headphone setup out there
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmm, gonna have to think about this one. Only real hesitation is if I would like an electrostatic sound, given I love the thump provided by my W2002.
Quote:

markl said...
Congrats on the new job dhwilkin!
cool.gif

[size=xx-small]Erm... if it's a temporary position/project, maybe you should consider socking it away for a rainy day. Just in case...[/size]

Thanks! Well, it does come up for renewal every year, but this seems to be a pretty stable and growing project. And even if that project ends, the consulting company itself will keep me on at the same salary, working on internal projects until they get me another assignment, so I'm not worried.

Jan 15, 2004 at 1:33 AM Post #18 of 20
Oh, about missing the bass of the W2002...

...as someone who has the KGSS/Omega2 in my system, right now...

[size=medium]bass is not a problem. AT ALL.[/size]
basshead.gif

Trust me on that
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2004 at 1:34 AM Post #19 of 20
If you act before midnight tonight you could get an Emmeline II Stealth for the $1395 sale price.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back