Finally have my portable setup all together!
Apr 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

LiqTenExp

100+ Head-Fier
Thanks to all for the great reviews on here. I have my moderately priced high end setup all together and it sounds excellent.

Source: iPod Touch 3rd gen 32 gig
LOD: RAM Electronics I-Extreme iPod cable
Amp: Meier-Audio Corda 3Move
IEM: UE Triple.fi 10

This will make my long plane rides much more enjoyable. The Meier amp sounds great and really takes the Triple.fis to the next level. They sound great with this amp. The crossfeed filter is really nice sounding and a cool concept.

I am running the amp in the low gain/high current mode. It sounds exceptional there. Jan was very helpful with choosing between the headsix/xxs and this amp. I took his suggestion and am glad I went with the 3Move. The built in DAC is great at work where iPods are frowned upon.

beerchug.gif

Apr 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #2 of 9
Meier 3move is one of the best amp values out there. Im sure youll be happy with it for years. You might be done, so im not sure if i need to tell you im sorry about your wallet,or not.

Apr 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #4 of 9
OK, it's been almost 8 hours, time to upgrade!

Apr 26, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #9 of 9
The LOD is quality. Very solid and well constructed. You can order them in any size which is nice. The one I have is 3" with a right angle. This allows me to put the amp under or next to the iPod without any excess cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back