Finally a new awesome crossfeed plugin!!!
Dec 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #17 of 46
Its only a foobar plugin. Anyway, it seems that just like any other plugin, synergy is also important because I don't like them with the q701s

Jan 28, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #22 of 46
Has anyone compared any of these crossfeed plug ins to the analog crosfeed if the SPL Phonitor??? I've heard people raving about the crossfeed of the Phonotor....

the thing is, a good crossfeed will depend on you. your tastes obviously, but also your head. most of the differences between crossfeeds are about the delay it uses between left and right, the frequencies it will send to the other ear, and how loud that repeated sound should be. some stuff to sound real will need to work with the size and shape of your head and torso. that's why you can't realy count on advices,  IMO it comes down mostly to how you like/feel it yourself. I've tried a few analog and dsp crossfeeds now and can't personally say that one kind sounded better. to me having an analog crossfeed in the amp is great if some of your sources can't apply crossfeed. it's a practical choice. if all your sound comes from the computer, then the computer will offer a lot more options and probably one you will favor.

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #26 of 46
I like Meier Crossfeed Plugin as part of the RockBox firmware in my Sansa Clip, but when I listen at home using big headphones (Denon D2000), I still prefer Isone Pro with minimal settings (all the settings which can be turned off are turned off). It's the most transparent way to listen to music, for me.

Aug 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #28 of 46
  I like Meier Crossfeed Plugin as part of the RockBox firmware in my Sansa Clip, but when I listen at home using big headphones (Denon D2000), I still prefer Isone Pro with minimal settings (all the settings which can be turned off are turned off). It's the most transparent way to listen to music, for me.

I can't for the life of me figure out what Isone settings do. Whatever know I turn I hear very minimal if any change, I just can't set up my own profile, and the already preset profiles are too aggressive to me.

I like Meyers Crossfeed on 2nd setting, because I feel like it doesn't mess with proper stereo recordings much, in fact,playing binaural songs and turning the plugin on and off barely sounds any different. But with old songs, like Beatles - Yesterday, there's a massive difference. Without it the guitar at the beginning come only out of the right channel and sounds very closed in, with the plugin on 2, it opens up nicely, but is still panned to the right as it should be on a stereo recording. I don't like to turn it up higher than 2, because then it gradually makes the sound thinner and brighter.

Sep 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #29 of 46
I just tried it myself.  Just right at level 2 with HD800.

May 15, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #30 of 46
Doing a crossfeed comparison again and really find this plugin at the 3 setting to be a great all around setting for most hard panned recordings. I am just now trying out standard recordings that are not hard panned though and am trying to decide whether I can be happy if I just leave it on at all times.

By the way, does anyone know of a vst version of this plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back