[FINAL LIST ANNOUNCED]Aune S6 32BIT/384K DSD 128 DAC/Amp Worldwide Review Tour!
Feb 4, 2017 at 2:19 AM Post #77 of 137
Sweet!  Can't wait for it!  Looking forward to reviewing the Aune.  

I am also due to get the iFi iDSD Micro Black Label on that review tour as well.  

Gonna be so much fun listening to and comparing these great pieces of equipment.  

I have yet to hear a AUNE product, but everything I have read suggests they knock performance out of the ball park for the price point!  

Sounds like my kind of equipment!  

Feb 4, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #78 of 137
Sweet!  Can't wait for it!  Looking forward to reviewing the Aune.  

I am also due to get the iFi iDSD Micro Black Label on that review tour as well.  

Gonna be so much fun listening to and comparing these great pieces of equipment.  

I have yet to hear a AUNE product, but everything I have read suggests they knock performance out of the ball park for the price point!  

Sounds like my kind of equipment!  

The s6 absolutely punches above it's price point :)

Feb 8, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #80 of 137
I agree in general for Aune products, but what have you compared S6 to?

I've been comparing the S6 to the benchmark dac2 hgc, which is 3 times the price. I would say you get about 85 percent of the performance with the balanced output of s6 compared to the hgc, so I agree with Jacob that it does punch above its weight and price point.

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #83 of 137
The s6 absolutely punches above it's price point :)

I've been comparing the S6 to the benchmark dac2 hgc, which is 3 times the price. I would say you get about 85 percent of the performance with the balanced output of s6 compared to the hgc, so I agree with Jacob that it does punch above its weight and price point.

Yeah, I compared it to a bunch of different dacs at the hi fi store by my house. I can't remember them lol but I'll put them in the review:)

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #84 of 137
1)Head Fi username :Hypespazm
2) Location: Tampa, Florida USA
3)Headphones :Sennheiser hd600(balanced),hd558, G4me zero, AKG Q701,DT990 PRO , Philips SHP9500,Vmoda M100, MDR 7056, VE Monk
B&0 H3. KZ IDE9.
4)Music Players: Maverick A1 D1 Stack, LG V20, Dragon Fly 1.5 Black, Lake People G103S, Violectric HPA v200.
5) Currently, Most of the Reviews I have written have been on Facebook. I am part of a few different facebook groups that mass in total around 20K plus
audio enthusiasts. I will be writing my review comparing and contrasting with the current equipment I own and seeing how it stacks up against what I have.
I am excited and looking forward to what AUNE has to offer Especially at this price point. I will also be adding my review to Head-Fi and some other Audio enthusiast groups
as well as all of the Facebook groups I am a part of. I am also planning on making an entire Youtube Video dedicated to this amp review once I receive it.
6) I am more than happy to organize a local AUNE product review. Here in the Tampa Bay area I can organize a few enthusiasts and compare and contrast their equipment and write
a collective review with them as well. Also, will get into contact with Audio Vision of Tampa and see if they would allow me to host it at their store. Audio Vision is one of the highest regarded high-end audio Store of the Tampa bay area. If there is anything else you would like from me I am more than willing to contribute to ensuring the Tampa market gets a listen to Aune products.

In addition to the Review I will be taking High end photo's with my DSLR camera and posting them on this thread upon arrival :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back