[FINAL LIST ANNOUNCED]Aune S6 32BIT/384K DSD 128 DAC/Amp Worldwide Review Tour!
Jan 16, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #61 of 137
1) Head-Fi username: akroy
2) Location (city, country): Dhaka, Bangladesh
3) Headphone(s) you currently have: Creative aurvana live, philips Shp9500, VE monk+, Kz ATE, Rock Zircon
4) Music player(s) you have: Walnut V2, 
5) Links to review(s) that you have posted (if any), no matter if it is on Head-fi or elsewhere:
6) Whether you would like to help organize a local Aune product review tour or not: I can find  two or three more people who would be willing to do review of Aune product

Jan 20, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #63 of 137
1) Head-Fi username: shadyrocker
2) Location (city, country): Hyderabad, India
3) Headphone(s) you currently have: Audio-Technica ATH-M50s, ATH-M50s, Rockjaw Audio Alfa Genus V2, Cowon EM1, KZ ZST, KZ ZST Pro, KZ ATE, Noble X (on the way)
4) Music player(s) you have: Sony NW-A35 Walkman
5) Links to review(s) that you have posted (if any), no matter if it is on Head-fi or elsewhere: https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/2016/05/26/audio-technica-ath-m50x-review-one-best-got-better/
6) Whether you would like to help organize a local Aune product review tour or not: Certainly! I know at least 3-4 audiophiles in my company itself. Can arrange for more in my city. 

Feb 1, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #71 of 137
I hope so... congrats to the winners...although I don't see 150 names up above, you can watch the drawing through the link up there.

I hope they publish a list of who made it onto the tour.

Feb 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #74 of 137

Drawing is at the end of the tour, the link is just a demo.

That makes sense once you look at the date the video was posted...3 days before the Head-Fi post. LOL

But now I am confused...what's going on with the tour??

I hope @AuneAudio clears it up (as soon as their break is over)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back