Final Audio -- The Most Polarizing IEMs?
May 14, 2018 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ceeloChamp

500+ Head-Fier
Hey All,

I read a lot about headphones. I listen to a lot of headphones. In all of my travels I have rarely seen such a company that garners such inconsistent reviews as Final Audio. I will confess that I haven't read too many bad reviews of the Lab II, but the rareness of that IEM lead me to believe that anyone lucky enough to own one wouldn't dare write a negative review of such a prized treasure.

I guess my question isn't really a question, but a curiosity; Final Audio has a great website, they have innovative technology (single BA IEMs, What), a solid design, a large selection of models, and competitive pricing, but all that said they seem to be lacking. If I were going to spend 4k on a pair of Sonorous X I'd just buy somthing else. Same goes for their other models.

I'd love to hear from some Final Audio owners, or non-owners, what their impressions of the company are, and what (if anything) made believers out of them.

Best,
Ben

May 14, 2018 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 4
I've heard good things about the new e4000 but didn't think it was anything mind blowing when I briefly listened in store. Still, impressions are good and sales seem pretty high.

Can't speak to anything high end from Final though.

May 15, 2018 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 4
I have the Lab1 and PF X-CC-T25. Yes, they have a very unique sound and that´s why I love them.

May 15, 2018 at 1:26 AM Post #4 of 4
D8000 is miles better than sonorous X. Sonorous X was more of a statement product from Final, the D8000 is a technological and sonic masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back