Final Audio Adagio ii vs Klipsch S4 - Reviews
May 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #16 of 29
Quote:

It been a while since i last log in.

Yes i have burnt in it and it is running about 50 hours now. The vocal are much smoother now.
Btw, are you Adagio 2 users as well?

What color are you using?

Unfortunately but was commenting on other IEM experience.

I can pick these up for $50 though, the 3 for $70 or the V for $100, if any i will probably go for the V!

May 30, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #18 of 29
Quote:
Unfortunately but was commenting on other IEM experience.

I can pick these up for $50 though, the 3 for $70 or the V for $100, if any i will probably go for the V!

Your price is good, is there review price or street prices? I didn't test the V, is it worth to upgrade it? V have nicer body to me.
I tested other brand today, it is HifiMan HE272, what is your comments?

May 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #19 of 29
Quote:

Your price is good, is there review price or street prices? I didn't test the V, is it worth to upgrade it? V have nicer body to me.
I tested other brand today, it is HifiMan HE272, what is your comments?

Unfortunately i have not tried any of the mentioned IEMs. The price i get is as you said a special price. If you listen to the Vs and think they are worth it, then its up to you. Yes the body does look nicer but many people struggle with the fit of these.

The 272 is meant to be a very nice earphone, very highly regarded, what did you think of it?

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #29 of 29
I had both and I would say Adagio 2 and Adagio 3 is a total different beast.
Adagio 2 has more 'pop-cultured' (stronger mid bass) type of bass while Adagio 3 is more balance, more tamed down signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back