Final: 2nd Quail Group Buy
Oct 4, 2004 at 7:15 PM Post #76 of 96
Are there still a few of these left?

Will using these for computers help music at all or is most of the interference eaten up by the PSU and motherboard?

Oct 5, 2004 at 4:12 AM Post #79 of 96
updated shipping status...

a big thanks to the local pickup crowd. less packaging / shipping for me to do.
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #80 of 96
Yes, if your talking about standard computers. My computer, computer monitor, DVD/SACD player and headphone amp currently use the Quail cable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
Tortie:

Do these custom Quail power cords work with US 120V computers?

Oct 5, 2004 at 5:52 PM Post #81 of 96
tortie - can you update the list of who bought cables and how many you have left?

Oct 5, 2004 at 6:02 PM Post #82 of 96
It is updated.

Currently 147 out of the 150 Quails ordered have been reserved & paid for. But im currently not taking orders because I may have made a mistake in my math and I do not want to be caught short in the cables that may cause some people who have already paid to not get their cables. If there are indeed some leftovers, I will sell them when all the other cables have been shipped to those who are on the paid list.

If some of you want to be put in the pending list in case there are some leftovers please PM me.

Oct 19, 2004 at 6:13 AM Post #85 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
what's going on with this? I know u said it woudl take along time, but whats up?

dude, calm down. if you actually take the time to read the updates to the first post you can see the power cords will be delivered to me early in November.

most people haven't paid me yet for shipping btw.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 7:14 AM Post #86 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
what's going on with this? I know u said it woudl take along time, but whats up?

The estimated delivery schedule is 11/08/04.

It takes 10-weeks from order date to make and ship these cables. Thats a quite a long time, but its cheap, so it evens out.
wink.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 12:31 PM Post #87 of 96
hello? calm down?

where was i being rude or excited? i simply asked the man a question, calm down yourself.

Do you think asking what's going on means i'm jumping out and lashing out at someone... What. All i was asking was what's going on, sorry for being misinformed .... : /

P.S) If i hadn't mentioned it, thank you very much for your efforts. I won't be impatient with you, and if i come off that way i aplogize. I actually had forgotten all about this for awhile.

Oct 19, 2004 at 8:14 PM Post #88 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
hello? calm down?

where was i being rude or excited? i simply asked the man a question, calm down yourself.

Do you think asking what's going on means i'm jumping out and lashing out at someone... What. All i was asking was what's going on, sorry for being misinformed .... : /

P.S) If i hadn't mentioned it, thank you very much for your efforts. I won't be impatient with you, and if i come off that way i aplogize. I actually had forgotten all about this for awhile.

No need to apologize, no offense taken
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back