Final: 2nd Quail Group Buy
Oct 27, 2004 at 8:04 PM Post #91 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
most people haven't paid me yet for shipping btw.
smily_headphones1.gif

I've been under the assumption that you would notify me how much shipping would be when the cables were available. Is this the case, or did I miss something?

Oct 27, 2004 at 8:17 PM Post #92 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmzzz01
I've been under the assumption that you would notify me how much shipping would be when the cables were available. Is this the case, or did I miss something?

I was under the impression that since I posted in the second post of this thread exactly how the shipping payment would be structured that people would figure it out themselves and pay me that way?

shipping charges vary depending on how far away you are from me, and since I don't know where most people live... I would have to end up asking for more than what it would cost in some cases just to be safe, so it would be better if people calculated shipping themselves, and it would also save me the trouble of calculating 50-60 indivudual shipping rates.
smily_headphones1.gif
tongue.gif

Oct 28, 2004 at 11:22 PM Post #94 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
How about i just be lazy and send you 12 bucks. That's more then enough for shipping this cable from CA to NY.

sure.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm just listing all the expenses so people know what they are being charged for.

Nov 3, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #95 of 96
tortie informed me that there is a delay in the power cord shipment to Quail, so they'll be getting them next Tuesday and then ship it out to me.

I don't have an exact date as to when I'll receive them.

I'll create a new thread regarding shipping to individual Head-Fiers and who has yet to pay me once I receive the cords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back