Final: 2nd Quail Group Buy
Aug 6, 2004 at 12:33 AM Post #33 of 96
I'm back with the Chippendale North America's tour to earn enough money to pay for my cable....
biggrin.gif

Money sent...

Amicalement.

Aug 8, 2004 at 6:10 AM Post #35 of 96
a few people have sent me money for payment of the cords via personal check or some other form of payment not accepted by tortie so I'll pay tortie that amount once I get the check / money order in the mail.

if needed, others are welcome to pay for cords in this manner... though I would prefer that people send checks / money orders to me soon if they want to go with this option so I wouldn't have to pay for too many cables in advance if the payment doesn't come in time.

I was also informed that FedEx may be a cheaper method to ship items so I'll be looking into alternative non-USPS shipment routes. if anyone has a personal preference or has some info on which is the best for price / performance please relay that information to me.

Aug 8, 2004 at 9:39 AM Post #37 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by tortie
Please me me the name of the people who have sent you payment for the Quails and the total amount. Thanks
biggrin.gif

YGPM

Aug 11, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #40 of 96
payment sent!

Aug 12, 2004 at 12:47 AM Post #42 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by raiden
Pls. put me down for 1 cord also if I'm not too late. TIA

Its not too late. You can still order after August 15, but its going to cost more than $12.99 after that
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 1:08 AM Post #43 of 96
Quick question - how will we know if the plug is the correct one for the amp to be used? i'm assuming the ac plug is going to be different for a pimeta, a ppa, a gilmore, etc. and is there an adapter to make it fit the right sized plug if not?

Aug 12, 2004 at 1:25 AM Post #44 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Quick question - how will we know if the plug is the correct one for the amp to be used? i'm assuming the ac plug is going to be different for a pimeta, a ppa, a gilmore, etc. and is there an adapter to make it fit the right sized plug if not?

the specifications of the cable can be found using the links in the first post. the appliance end looks exactly like that found on a standard computer PSU cable (among other things like most amp / source power cables) and should be fairly common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back