Aug 24, 2020 at 4:49 AM
A lot of people say the moment when FiiO's beryllium-plated dynamic driver open earbuds, the EM5 was released, they just cannot help holding their breath. The all-new exterior style, strong configuration as well as outstanding sound performance keep reminding one it is time to change their music partner.
Now let's take a deep look at the gorgeous specifics of the EM5.
· 14.2mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver: Allow for thunderous yet lightning quick, responsive and dynamic sound performance.
· Bass-enhancing acoustic flute design: Ensure well-extended, well-textured, and plentiful bass.
· High-purity sterling silver cable: Minimize loss of audio details, allow for gobs of details to come through.
· 4th gen DLP 3D printing technology: Allow for a uniquely seamless design.
· Twist-lock swappable plug: Able to switch between 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm heads to cover a wide range of scenarios.
· Transparent skin-friendly resin: Durable glossy resin, not prone to color fading.
· Copious accessories set: Bass foam ear tips, treble foam ear tips, balanced foam ear tips, a leather carrying case HB3...
In the name of music, this new music partner is bound to bring you amazingly unforgettable summer memories.
To find out more about the EM5, please visit the product page on https://www.fiio.com/em5
If you couldn't find it from your local distributor, please visit here at our Aliexpress store: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001308929873.html