FiiO X7 preview world tour--tour impressions rolling in
Oct 2, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #106 of 732
Hello Wayne,

Of course I would like to base the decision on something more meaningful than "first come first serve". It will be a big day for me when I tally up all the applicants and try to mark their applications somehow lol. I suspect it won't be anytime before 6 October when I do that, because I'll be busy manning the empty virtual HQ with James before then while everyone goes on national holiday
eek.gif

Seems like you have a a lot of interest this time around, Joe. Nice problem to have. Don't envy you the headache of choosing and sorting... unless you have a ton of review units going out  
wink_face.gif

Oct 2, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #107 of 732
Would love to compare it to my Astell and Kern Jr!!!

Headphone(s) you possess: AKG K550/K553, Brainwaves S5, Sennheiser Momentum, Ostry Kc06A, Thinksound Ms01, Jaybirds Bluebuds X
-DAP(s) you possess: Astell & Kern AK jr., Rooted Galaxy S4
-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any):
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted:
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean)
-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in : English, Spanish, French

Oct 2, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #108 of 732
Headphones: mrspeakers prime balanced, hifiman he400s & he400, beyerdynamic dt880, sennheiser hd650, akg q701, psb m4u2, kef m500, bose qc15, beats studio wireless, audio technica msr7 & m40, vmoda true blood m80
Dap: iphone 6, samsung s6 edge, fiio x5 ii, ponoplayer
Fiio product: e12diy , e7/e9 combo, e17
Geographical region: singapore
Native language: english, mandarin

Oct 2, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #109 of 732
Here is the info you need and I would like to join.

-Headphone(s) you possess:

1964 Ears U6 (6drivers)
Westone ES3X
Ultimate Eears U7Pro
Torque t096z
Shure SE425
Trinity Delta
RHA t10

-DAP(s) you possess:
iBasso DX90

FiiO X3 first and second generation
FiiO X5 first and second generation

Several FiiO headphone amps

Coming soon

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):
Philadelphia, PA USA

-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in
English

Oct 3, 2015 at 3:05 AM Post #110 of 732
Headphone(s) you possess:Beyerdynamic DT 880pro 600 ohm, Shure 535, Bose QC25
-DAP(s) you possess:Currently using my Nexus 6
-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any): None yet.
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):Dublin, Ireland
-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in: English

Oct 3, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #111 of 732
Hello from Russia to everybody ) !
Here's my stuff:

-Headphone(s) you possess: Titan 1 from Dunu TopSound ;0), Audio-Technica ATH-M50X and Sony XBA-Z5
-DAP(s) you possess: FiiO X5-2 and Sony PHA-3
-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any): FiiO X5-2, FiiO E17 (sold), FiiO E18 (sold)
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted: FiiO X7 will be first!
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Russia, Bryansk
-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in: Russian, English

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #112 of 732

-Headphone(s) you possess: Sennheiser momentum over ear, IE80, Westone W3, Fidue A83, ATH CKS1000, Monster Turbine Pro Cooper and Gold, Monster Miles David Trumpet, Monster Inspiration NC, Soul SL 150 and SL300. 
-DAP(s) you possess: Fiio X1
-FiiO product(s) you possess (if any): Fiio X1, E12A, E11, E10
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted: I would love to review X7 as my first review
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): USA, Minnesota
-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in : Vietnamese, English.

Oct 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #113 of 732
I'm still a babe in the world of portable audio. :)

-Headphone(s) you possess:
Shure SRH840

-DAP(s) you possess:
None, at present (but I'm in the market for one). Perhaps the X7?

None

n/a

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):
Charlottesville, Virginia - USA

-Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in
English

As a person with a significant physical disability, I would bring an unusual perspective to the product's evaluation.

With sincere thanks,
Brian

Oct 4, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #114 of 732
-Headphone(s) you possess: Cosmic Ears CE4, CE6P, Unique Melody Miracle
-
DAP(s) you possess:X5-1, X5-II
-
FiiO product(s) you possess (if any):X5-1, X5-II, IEM-cable
-
Descriptions and links to review(s) you have posted:X5-1, http://www.head-fi.org/users/354739/reviews
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): The Netherlands, Europe
-
Your native language, followed by any other languages you can write in: Native Language: Dutch, I can also write in English and Spanish

I have preciously participated in the X5 and X5-II world tour. 

Oct 4, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #115 of 732
Love to be part of this tour:

Headphones: Denon D5000 and MM400

IEMS: Final Audio Heaven V,VI,VIII, Ostry  KC06

Daps: Cayin N6 (previously Fiio X3)

Reviews: Fiio X3 Gen. II, Cayin N6

London,Ontario,Canada

English

Oct 4, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #116 of 732
8 pages and I'm still seeing familiar names pop up on every page :blink: When it comes to choosing those who get in on the tour it will be tough! :eek: (although being chosen for previous tours or having lots of FiiO gear are not important criteria in selection. What IS an important criterion, that's the question :ph34r: )

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 4, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #117 of 732
8 pages and I'm still seeing familiar names pop up on every page
blink.gif
When it comes to choosing those who get in on the tour it will be tough!
eek.gif
(although being chosen for previous tours or having lots of FiiO gear are not important criteria in selection. What IS an important criterion, that's the question
ph34r.gif
)

on top of my head I'd say review reputation.
there are certain NZ, USA, CAN citizens you can't possibly leave out of the tour.

Oct 4, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #118 of 732
on top of my head I'd say review reputation.
there are certain NZ, USA, CAN citizens you can't possibly leave out of the tour.

Of course, with several world tours under my belt I have considerable experience in choosing candidates. I was just pulling you guys' chain about being lost and confused :p , but thanks for your input anyway :wink:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 4, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #119 of 732
Of course, with several world tours under my belt I have considerable experience in choosing candidates. I was just pulling you guys' chain about being lost and confused
tongue.gif
, but thanks for your input anyway
wink.gif

you're welcome :wink:
I know about your experience Joe... 
oh, how many participants will there be per region? would love to see some new faces for this tour. 

Oct 4, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #120 of 732
Joe - although there an no other NZers listed at this stage - I'm pretty sure I'll end up with another 5 or 6 at least once I contact people direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back