FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Jan 21, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #8,536 of 18,020
  Hi James and Joe!!!

Any news on the amplifier modules? I am mainly interested high power module
biggrin.gif
 . Excuse me if they have published something about it but I have not seen information about it.

Thanks in advance.

+1 but for balanced module.  Got me a cable in anticipation :)

Jan 21, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #8,537 of 18,020
Are there any good solutions for copying iTunes music onto a micro sd card?  I tried to use dapper, but then Fiio x7 said file not found, although they showed up on the screen.  the card was formatted in the player

Jan 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #8,538 of 18,020
Are there any good solutions for copying iTunes music onto a micro sd card?  I tried to use dapper, but then Fiio x7 said file not found, although they showed up on the screen.  the card was formatted in the player

On my android phones I used to use an app called iSyncr that did the job. No idea if it'll work on the X7 but it did have wifi sync.

Jan 21, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #8,539 of 18,020
  Hi James and Joe!!!

Any news on the amplifier modules? I am mainly interested high power module
biggrin.gif
 . Excuse me if they have published something about it but I have not seen information about it.

Thanks in advance.

From what I understood, up to now only mid power is out in china, and IEM with every X7. 

Jan 21, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #8,542 of 18,020

Im using an X7 with Dapper flawlessly... if you visit support.map-pin.com Im sure we can help.

Where does it say "file not found", when playing playlists? You may want to try stripping special characters, if its having issues with filenames and special characters (Theres an option in Dapper) - of let FiiO know what its not reading 

Jan 21, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #8,543 of 18,020
Im using an X7 with Dapper flawlessly... if you visit support.map-pin.com Im sure we can help.

Where does it say "file not found", when playing playlists? You may want to try stripping special characters, if its having issues with filenames and special characters (Theres an option in Dapper) - of let FiiO know what its not reading 

Thanks. I used dapper to copy a playlist and on the Fiji x7 it says file not found when I attempt to select the track

Jan 21, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #8,546 of 18,020
Over several months I have suggested Dapper for Mac folks.  There are several post where I offer tips on how I have configured iTunes & playlist.  Most should be in the FiiO threads, just search.  I use Dapper with FiiO X1, X5 and X 5ii and maintain several iPods all from iTunes/Dapper.
Most of my music is ALAC with a few AAC and mp3s.  High res gets dragged over to a file just for them, not many but a few to experiment with.

Prior to a Dapper update along the way that added the cleaning of unwanted/needed files from the cards, I removed the synced cards front the FiiO and mounted them to the Mac and ejected with eject for windows, then back into the Fiio and run update scan and all was fine.  Now Dapper seems to take care of this.

Jeremy Laurenson,

Thank you for a wonderful program and for being here.

r2

Jan 22, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #8,547 of 18,020
Does the X7 have crystal oscillators to manage jitter?

I noticed the X5 has dual crystal oscillators but there is no mention of anything like that for X7

Jan 22, 2016 at 7:22 AM Post #8,549 of 18,020
  Does the X7 have crystal oscillators to manage jitter?

I noticed the X5 has dual crystal oscillators but there is no mention of anything like that for X7

AFAIK there is no need for it with ES9018 as the chip itself has build in some type of jitter elimination and even the recommended implementation examples from ESS don't have dual oscillators 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back