FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #2,776 of 18,020

I can't wait till the last post to comment on audioking, but who the he(doublesticks) is he to order the company around like he's ...well y'know.
The X7 is done, they're probably building them now, so there's no point in barking about how it looks or functions anymore.
And, if I was tuning a piano and the customer was telling me how to do my job, I'd walk out on him.

And that customer would never use you again, and never speak well of you to another consumer.  Imagine the lost potential sales!

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #2,777 of 18,020

And that customer would never use you again, and never speak well of you to another consumer.  Imagine the lost potential sales!

I hope so.  At my age, customers like that I don't need.  Besides, it's a great feeling to be psychotically rude to someone who pushes your buttons.  Chances are, I wouldn't like their referals anyway.  Most cases like that the customer would have probably pissed other people off: no one to refer.
The X7 (for me) seems to have gotten too diverse  to be interesting to me anymore.  I'll just wait for the X5II and see.

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #2,778 of 18,020

I hope so.  At my age, customers like that I don't need.  Besides, it's a great feeling to be psychotically rude to someone who pushes your buttons.  Chances are, I wouldn't like their referals anyway.  Most cases like that the customer would have probably pissed other people off: no one to refer.
The X7 (for me) seems to have gotten too diverse  to be interesting to me anymore.  I'll just wait for the X5II and see.

you have a lot to learn about being in business.  edited: Your attitude re: customers is not very good.

Feb 28, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #2,779 of 18,020

you have a lot to learn about being in business.  Your attitude sucks to be honest.

Please don't use the 'B' word.  I'm a tuner, not a dirty businessman.  I'm 53, not well and This thread always gets my BP up.  
     I hope the people who have helped me on Head-fi will eventually forgive me, but this is one of the most inane and pointless threads I know.
     Any comments on what people command James to do, is pointless.  Maybe one should start a thread later on, (say,uh June) when things are supposed to be happening.
As for my annoying self, I'm moving on to waiting for QP1 or X5II.  X7 isn't for me.  I NEED no touchscreen and also need 2xslots.
K

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #2,780 of 18,020

Please don't use the 'B' word.  I'm a tuner, not a dirty businessman.  I'm 53, not well and This thread always gets my BP up.  
     I hope the people who have helped me on Head-fi will eventually forgive me, but this is one of the most inane and pointless threads I know.
     Any comments on what people command James to do, is pointless.  Maybe one should start a thread later on, (say,uh June) when things are supposed to be happening.
As for my annoying self, I'm moving on to waiting for QP1 or X5II.  X7 isn't for me.  I NEED no touchscreen and also need 2xslots.
K

Unfortunately, the 'b' word is an integral part of modern society, whether we like it or not (I'm personally not a fan of capitalism, but that's off topic).  

A thread shouldn't get your BP up - that's not good for you, or your health.  I hope your health improves.

Everyone has their views on a product, and will air them, especially on a thread where the manufacturer has asked for opinions.  Just cos I came late to the party doesn't mean I can't air my views  :wink:

Dave

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #2,781 of 18,020

Unfortunately, the 'b' word is an integral part of modern society, whether we like it or not (I'm personally not a fan of capitalism, but that's off topic).  

A thread shouldn't get your BP up - that's not good for you, or your health.  I hope your health improves.

Everyone has their views on a product, and will air them, especially on a thread where the manufacturer has asked for opinions.  Just cos I came late to the party doesn't mean I can't air my views  :wink:

Dave

I know you're actually right about all you said and my attitude at this time is compelling me to get some sleep.
I look in here from time to time to check on developments. But all of my sniping aside, I like what I've heard about X7 except it's accessability is restrictive for me.  I'll be sticking with looking at X5vII or some dac similar.
Anyway, night people.

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #2,782 of 18,020

I know you're actually right about all you said and my attitude at this time is compelling me to get some sleep.
I look in here from time to time to check on developments. But all of my sniping aside, I like what I've heard about X7 except it's accessability is restrictive for me.  I'll be sticking with looking at X5vII or some dac similar.
Anyway, night people.

it's alright - we all have days which are crappy or things that tick us off.  I'm thick skinned.  :) 

with equipment, whatever floats your boat imho.  But there's never any harm in voicing an opinion!

Night.

Dave

Mar 2, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #2,789 of 18,020
I lightened the X7's picture a little.
Doesn't look bad at all but maybe too sterile.

I guess the blue stripe is no extra LED but part of the display backlight, just as the apple logo is on the MacBooks.

any chances you will be able to include 2Xmicrosd cards?

anyways, it looks awesome! Can't wait to hear it!

That would be too good to be true.
Unfortunately I think they won't change their decision with only one MicroSD slot.

Mar 2, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #2,790 of 18,020
Geez, looks a bit of a mess. Might want to polish those minor scratches out James. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back