FiiO X5 beta firmware 2.02 download and discussion thread
Jun 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #47 of 52
Wow, this is a great update that addresses SOOO many problems. Are you sure it only deserves 2.0 ---> 2.02? 
I feel it should be given higher prevalence.  Keep up the great work! 

Jul 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM Post #49 of 52
So far, I have only tried the 2.02beta and no newer updates. Except for the "can't read number of files" in "about page", it's good. Like the way it sounds, like the way it actually plays the first 2 seconds of the first song. And "playing all" by artist is a great addition. Have anyone tried the newer beta and think some other beta is better or worth the further update?

Jul 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #50 of 52
So far, I have only tried the 2.02beta and no newer updates. Except for the "can't read number of files" in "about page", it's good. Like the way it sounds, like the way it actually plays the first 2 seconds of the first song. And "playing all" by artist is a great addition. Have anyone tried the newer beta and think some other beta is better or worth the further update?

At this time, They're up to 2.07 which is from what I've read, closer to dealing with the playlist issues.  Haven't tried it yet, as there has been some contravercy over the possible change in S Q from 2.02 on up.  And I don't have an empty card to update the firmware yet.
I can't remember the link but you can google the X5 versions and the thread will show up.  That's how I kept track of the updates.  Could be here in the first post,though.

Jul 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #51 of 52
At this time, They're up to 2.07 which is from what I've read, closer to dealing with the playlist issues.  Haven't tried it yet, as there has been some contravercy over the possible change in S Q from 2.02 on up.  And I don't have an empty card to update the firmware yet.
I can't remember the link but you can google the X5 versions and the thread will show up.  That's how I kept track of the updates.  Could be here in the first post,though.

The updates are announced in the main X5 thread.

You don't need an empty card to update the FW. I've used both 64gb and 128gb cards full of tracks and use them to update regularly without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back