FiiO X3 project : part 2
Mar 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #31 of 43
Quote:
Guys, are we going to keep two concurrent threads? I already had the main one here that was opened as soon as the original thread got closed. We need to consolidate the nformation into one thread.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651769/fiio-x3-appreciation-and-impressions-thread-read-the-op-before-posting

May I know why are you irritated of them posting here?
Maybe they prefer it here..
wink_face.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #32 of 43
Mar 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #34 of 43
Quote:
There's zero irritation involved. I'm simply saying that it's counterproductive to have multiple threads on one subject.

Anyway, soon there will be an appreciation thread/review of the Fiio X3.

Mar 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #35 of 43
I hope these highend DAPs maker offers different option like hard drive based MP3 player, Flash drive DAPs(already availabe) and larger screen Fablets(5.5in to 7.5in Andriod IOS)with great soundquality and large hard drive based capacity. Iam eagerly waiting for long awaited Fiio DAPs too and it's comparativiley low price even make it more attractive, genraly Fiio products are great and built well.

Mar 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #37 of 43
I hope these highend DAPs maker offers different option like hard drive based MP3 player, Flash drive DAPs(already availabe) and larger screen Fablets(5.5in to 7.5in Andriod IOS)with great soundquality and large hard drive based capacity. Iam eagerly waiting for long awaited Fiio DAPs too and it's comparativiley low price even make it more attractive, genraly Fiio products are great and built well.

i would like a pure DAP with b&w lcd display, classic look and AA size batteries.

Mar 12, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #38 of 43
i would like a pure DAP with b&w lcd display, classic look and AA size batteries.

Well, this isn't for you then. Look at the first post of this thread,...this is what the FiiO X3 will be. And I'd never get a player that uses AA or AAA batteries. Those days are long gone,...

Mar 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #39 of 43
Well, this isn't for you then. Look at the first post of this thread,...this is what the FiiO X3 will be. And I'd never get a player that uses AA or AAA batteries. Those days are long gone,...
Sure. Those days are long gone. My favorite player is still the ipod 3rd generation. I love it but the battery is dead. TT

Mar 18, 2013 at 3:09 AM Post #40 of 43
Really can't wait for this player! :D

Apr 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #42 of 43
Look at the other X3 thread for the languages.

Apr 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #43 of 43
Yup, read this: http://www.head-fi.org/t/651769/fiio-x3-thread-clieos-first-impressions-on-page-37

All questions get answered by James of FiiO directly (FiiO CEO). Great guy,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back