FiiO X Jade Audio's USB Audio Adapter KA3 is on the way to our worldwide sales agents!
Oct 28, 2021 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
5055013.jpg

Dear respected customers,

Thank you for your kind patience and constant attention for our KA3. Delivery of the KA3 has started from 28th, October. Please kindly check this post for a daily updated list of countries / regions and agents we have sent goods to.

Thailand: Holysai

HongKong: Carve Link Company

TaiWan: Taiwan distributor

Australia: Addicted To Audio

Switzerland: Portacomp AG

New Zealand: Sound Essentials

Czekh : GOTHIC

Vietnam: Audio Choice

Ukraine: TOV “ELTO

(* The shipping to other regions will also follow soon, and we will keep updating this post)

In order to get prompt pre-sales and after-sales service, we strongly suggest you to buy FiiO products from our authorized sales agents (Where to buy).

By our estimate, it would take 8 to 12 working days for the parcels to reach our agents abroad, which means all of you can try contacting the local sales agents on about 6th November.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us or directly contact our local agents.

Happy listening!

Best regards,
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 28, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #2 of 13
Ummmmm...What is it? No. Really. What is it? What does it do better than not having one? I am not being blithe. It looks like a thumb drive. A plain ol' thumb drive. It needs to look righteously, totally bitchin'. In other words, not like "Birth of the Tool" but more "Take Five".

Sorry. Looks matter and any thing made to resemble a thumb drive, whilst "convenient" is not going to stand out in a field of tools. Fear not, I care not for the fAudioQuest DragonSty (which is similar in appearance) is just as bland, even in red or blue. Yes, I realize that portable means it should be smallish but...Never mind. I am in a mood and this thing just strikes me as foo foo.

And I like FiiO products.

Oh wait! It is not pulling an Eddie Murphy, i.e., "Coming To America". Sorry. The rest of the world can enjoy its looks.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2021 at 4:21 AM Post #3 of 13
Ummmmm...What is it? No. Really. What is it? What does it do better than not having one? I am not being blithe. It looks like a thumb drive. A plain ol' thumb drive. It needs to look righteously, totally bitchin'. In other words, not like "Birth of the Tool" but more "Take Five".

Sorry. Looks matter and any thing made to resemble a thumb drive, whilst "convenient" is not going to stand out in a field of tools. Fear not, I care not for the fAudioQuest DragonSty (which is similar in appearance) is just as bland, even in red or blue. Yes, I realize that portable means it should be smallish but...Never mind. I am in a mood and this thing just strikes me as foo foo.

Oh wait! It is not pulling an Eddie Murphy, i.e., "Coming To America". Sorry. The rest of the world can enjoy its looks.

Oct 29, 2021 at 6:33 AM Post #4 of 13

Oct 29, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #5 of 13
Interesting that it's pictured with an iPhone rather than an Android device, because to my ears Apple's lightning to 3.5mm dongle covers the budget DAC niche pretty darn well. Does this provide significant amping power somehow (more than the Apple dongle), to make this more appropriate for high impedance set users?

Oct 29, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #7 of 13
You guys think android users know the difference between a samsung and an apple phone? they all look different to android users. I really don't know what my own phone looks like.

Oct 29, 2021 at 2:10 PM Post #8 of 13
You guys think android users know the difference between a samsung and an apple phone? they all look different to android users. I really don't know what my own phone looks like.
kinda funny... at the top here they show an iphone 13 ( look at the camera ) and yet on the fiio site they show an iphone and then a android at the bottom and they write this " the K3 can only be controlled by Android Devices "

Oct 31, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #10 of 13

If you really looked at it's appearance you should know it is a dac and headphone amplifier. If you read careful enough you should know it is gonna come to more regions than the listed countries. If you really like fiio products you would not be sending a post like this.

Oct 31, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #11 of 13
I like fiio products..... but it does seem messed up that fiio has decided to allow Android only control.... that limits its use greatly.... why buy something from fiio if it won't work on most of your equipment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back