Fiio RC-UE1 IEM cables for UE IEMs!
Oct 28, 2011 at 6:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Randius

500+ Head-Fier
It looks like Fiio may be starting to venture into IEM cables with their new RC-UE1 cables. The cables are specifically made for UE IEMs such as TF10, SF5Pro and SF5EB. It uses PCOCC-A cables, measures 1.3m in length and use Fiio's own plug. Impedance is 0.06 ohm. Scheduled to be available in late-Nov. I must say it looks pretty and coming from Fiio, the price should be pretty attractive.

Now when will Fiio start making cables with Westone/JH/UM pins?

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #6 of 10
Jan 1, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #8 of 10
Treoo.com (Singapore) seems to have 2 left. International shipping is quoted on request so you need to email them.

Jan 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
Is there any store that ships the cable to Europe/Austria (for a non-ripoff price)? Too bad Micca is US-only. Hifiheadphones UK has it for 25 GBP + 6.26 GBP shipping ( = 49 USD).

(I want to try if it fits my UE11... if not, I guess it could be easily cut to shape. :p)

Quote:
Treoo.com (Singapore) seems to have 2 left. International shipping is quoted on request so you need to email them.

http://www.bitemyears.com/ International Shipping is on request too like Treoo. I have being buying my stuff from him (locally).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back