[FiiO Q5s Type C ‖ Q5s] Bluetooth DSD-capable Amplifier,AK4493x2,768k/32bit
Jul 24, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #391 of 3,226
Despite having the Q5 already, I also decided that the new capabilities and features of the Q5s made it worth it and placed my order earlier today. I am convinced that this platform and level of technical ability and sound quality is enough to keep me perfectly happy for years to come so I didn't mind investing in the Q5s. Thanks FiiO.

Jul 24, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #393 of 3,226
any one got a mail that it already shipped ?

Jul 24, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #395 of 3,226
When I ordered the AM3D it took 7 days from order to arrive. Fiio added expedient delivery as part of the cost of the AM3D. My hope is they are doing the same with the Q5s, which means I should have mine around the 1st August.

Jul 24, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #396 of 3,226
I think I'm done with ever using Aliexpress again. On June 13th when I ordered the AM3D, I ran into an error placing an order - and working with customer support, ended up having three separate charges to my credit card which I'm still disputing. In the end, they only refunded one of the charges - then later reversed the refund!

I hoped it was a fluke and ordered the Q5s and am having the same problem - and customer support is again trying to get me to place multiple orders. No thanks!

If you Google the error (http://lmgtfy.com/?q="You+haven't+signed+in,+or+your+previous+session+has+expired.+Please+sign+in+again") you'll see many other reports of the problem. I hope none of you have the problem. When you get it, Aliexpress will tell you to cancel your order, clear you browser cache & cookies, and place an order again. The problem is, 40+ days later still no refund.

@FiiO - can you fix this on your end? My credit card was charged though my order still says the payment is being verified; when this last happened, the order never completed (though I was charged for it). The order number is 104218808625508.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 2:34 AM Post #397 of 3,226
I think I'm done with ever using Aliexpress again. On June 13th when I ordered the AM3D, I ran into an error placing an order - and working with customer support, ended up having three separate charges to my credit card which I'm still disputing. In the end, they only refunded one of the charges - then later reversed the refund!

I hoped it was a fluke and ordered the Q5s and am having the same problem - and customer support is again trying to get me to place multiple orders. No thanks!

If you Google the error (http://lmgtfy.com/?q="You+haven't+signed+in,+or+your+previous+session+has+expired.+Please+sign+in+again") you'll see many other reports of the problem. I hope none of you have the problem. When you get it, Aliexpress will tell you to cancel your order, clear you browser cache & cookies, and place an order again. The problem is, 40+ days later still no refund.

@FiiO - can you fix this on your end? My credit card was charged though my order still says the payment is being verified; when this last happened, the order never completed (though I was charged for it). The order number is 104218808625508.

Just placed my order for the Q5S, got the error you mention here, but payment was processed and went through despite this message - so something is clearly not quite right.

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:12 AM Post #398 of 3,226
Just placed my order for the Q5S, got the error you mention here, but payment was processed and went through despite this message - so something is clearly not quite right.

Hopefully it does go through for both of us. The last time, it got stuck in limbo and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to cancel the order and submit it again two more times - though without refunds being given yet for the canceled orders.

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #401 of 3,226
No shipping option for my country. Sad day to be alive. :frowning2:
It is. I know that in some cases certain countries have so much trouble with lost parcels and mail that some companies just don't want to take the risk shipping there. I have no idea if that is the case with Brazil. If you have a friend in another country perhaps they can receive it for you and then ship it along? It costs extra of course, but if this is something that you want to try it might be worth the added expense. Good luck and sorry to hear about your issue.

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #402 of 3,226
No shipping option for my country. Sad day to be alive. :frowning2:
maybe there is a brazil or chinese agent company that will bring it to you

Jul 25, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #404 of 3,226
When ordering on Aliexpress just ignore the error and check if they have pulled the money out of your paypal and or credit card. If they have its all good. Don't do anything else.
Yes, I think that I also got an error after putting my credit car info, but I just sat there waiting and do nothing. Then after 5 minutes or so I got a mail from my bank notifying the charge and less than a second latter the mail from Aliexpress informing me that the pay was successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back