[FiiO Q5s Type C ‖ Q5s] Bluetooth DSD-capable Amplifier,AK4493x2,768k/32bit
Jul 29, 2019 at 3:04 AM Post #620 of 3,226
Jul 29, 2019 at 3:32 AM Post #623 of 3,226
Why are you still sticking with micro usb and not upgrading to usb-c?

This has been covered numerous times. When the Q5s was being developed Apple had not provided MFi certification to Type C devices, so FiiO had no choice but to stick with micro USB in order to accommodate iOS users too.

Jul 29, 2019 at 3:37 AM Post #626 of 3,226
Can I listen to music from 2 outputs at the same time? Say 4.4 and 3.5, 4.4 and 2.5 and so on. It would be great to share music with my partner as well.

Jul 29, 2019 at 3:41 AM Post #627 of 3,226
Oh dear, according to tracking my Q5s sat waiting to be dispatched from the 26th July until the 29th, meaning it has only just left China.
when it reaches england it goes pretty fast. mine reached today at 5 am germany and its already in the couriers car and will be today in my hands

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #629 of 3,226
when it reaches england it goes pretty fast. mine reached today at 5 am germany and its already in the couriers car and will be today in my hands
Ali Express to Germany DHL is used, in the UK Ali Express use first Speed post then onto 4PX which then move to Royal mail. so delivery is always a little slow and there is a greater change of the item going missing. As yet I am not able to check tracking with Royal mail which means that it is still being seen as being in mainland China. Also tracking information is a little unclear, Speedpost say they have picked it up. 4PX say GARY HAWKE / Notification of shipment confirmation.

Jul 29, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #630 of 3,226
Ali Express to Germany DHL is used, in the UK Ali Express use first Speed post then onto 4PX which then move to Royal mail. so delivery is always a little slow and there is a greater change of the item going missing. As yet I am not able to check tracking with Royal mail which means that it is still being seen as being in mainland China. Also tracking information is a little unclear, Speedpost say they have picked it up. 4PX say GARY HAWKE / Notification of shipment confirmation.
oh ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back