FIIO Q15 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Discussion & Impressions Thread
Dec 12, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #196 of 794
Bluetooth audio from my macbook seems to sound a bit better instead of usb even though it's lossy codec - not sure if i am imagining things, or maybe something with the firmware..
Probably the digital filter that's applied on top of the Bluetooth audio or the slight compression from the codec matches your music library better.

Dec 15, 2023 at 6:30 AM Post #202 of 794
Does the Q15 have a Line Out feature?

Dec 15, 2023 at 9:54 AM Post #205 of 794
Been using Q15 for a month. So far so good.. although glitches here and there after multiple sessions ( solved after v1.59 FW update ) thx God.. I somehow can navigate the functions better.. can’t wait for the custom PEQ update for USB. @FiiO Willson I somehow noticed the battery discharged very quick after turn it off. Battery level is at 100 % before off. The next day when im trying to turn it on, battery level shows 80-90% can’t remember exact number.. not so ideal when travelling 😅. Anyway im most of the time on desktop mode when im at home 😂
I guess it fixed on v1.66 haven’t update it yet.

*i Wish for a future update to include an option to disable the side buttons.. always accidentally press it. 🙇🏽‍♂️

Dec 15, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #207 of 794
Great news. Thanks for the info!!
I ordered mine too😀.
Can‘t wait. And the good thing is, its 399€. I expected it to be more expensive in Germany.
I had an email conversation with HiFi Passion support a few days ago. They said it was expected in a few weeks. But today, they surprised me by email that they got it already :beerchug:

Dec 15, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #208 of 794
Error message on windows: The driver DLL required to access the device is missing. When I try to do firmware update via windows 11. Tried both fw files. Looked hard to find instructions on the update process - noting. Can someone help me please? Fiios website and download is also super slow and their downloads don’t seem to work on chrome. Not sure what’s going on

* I found the instructions inside the downloaded file - silly me. However now it says update success with latest firmware, but when i check my Q15 it still says fw 1.49 instead of 1.66

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back