FiiO New Portable Headphone Amp A1 --Classic & Tiny & Metal
Mar 24, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #376 of 525
The headphone out of my phone isnt powerful at all, products like this have always got my attention due the size, i think this might be the perfect on the go solution for people like me who use there phone as a dap. Looking forward to see who the lucky winners are.

Mar 24, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #383 of 525

Because you are trying to assert that black is classic in order to get a boring black colored A1 and black is boring.

Thanks for turning someone's generosity into a personal pissing contest.  I hope neither of you comes close to winning this.  Show some class would ya.

Mar 24, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #384 of 525
Black is not classic. Never was, never will be. So please stop being wrong.

I believe Johnny Cash would disagree...:unamused:

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #387 of 525
  I wonder how it compares with the E12 amp...........

E12 is way ahead of A1 in power offering, isn't it? It drives even my 600 ohm DT 990 effortlessly and beautifully. Offers really sexy low THD when it is at it.  

On the other hand, A1 is more portable and more suitable for IEMs and low impedance headphones like Final Audio Design - Pandora Hope VI. And it also an excellent doctor amp for all those impedance mismatches that happen when you pair a phone or a DAP with an IEM or headphone with not enough or too much damping factor. All FiiO amplifiers and DAC/Amps offer very good (less than 1) output impedance which is quite noteworthy.

Mar 24, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #390 of 525
Wow! So tiny and nicely designed. This would be a great pairing with an iPod shuffle for ultra portable setup. It would be interesting to see how it can drive my 350 Ohm IEMs and how it would pair soundwise. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back