FiiO New Portable Headphone Amp A1 --Classic & Tiny & Metal
Mar 19, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #63 of 525
I always wondered how much of a difference an amp sounded like.
I'm a simple college student and cause of that, I have to be wiser with the way I have to spend (though it seems that I already spoiled almost a thousand just on in ears)

I want this to be an opportunity to try getting the new portable headphone amp.
If I do get it (!!!!!) and it's phenomenal, I think it will convert me in the future to look for amps :D

That said, it looks nice. So small and so kawaiii!

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #65 of 525
What is it?!

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #68 of 525
I've been on the fence about whether to recreate my miniature rig of an iPod Nano Square and FiiO E6 that I used during university, winning an A1 would make that a very easy decision!

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #69 of 525
Seems compact and very portable. 

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #70 of 525
It's so mini and so cute. But would it be possible to have one that is bluetooth/aptx? That would be great (and can be also a little bit longer if necessary, it would still be small)

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #73 of 525
I love the Fiio products I have now, and am interested to see the A1's advances.  I am assuming a new generation of battery means either an improved run-time or the ability to drive higher impedance cans vs the E6.  It would be great to have a truly micro amp to pair with your smartphone that has enough grunt to really drive 32ohm Grados or the 56ohm Superlux.   Right now I use a larger amp but something more travel friendly is always appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back