FIIO M5
Oct 13, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #32 of 40
Hi everybody,
I got confused. I put 60% loudness and now can't change it to a higher volume. Does anybody know how to increase the volume higher than 60% for the last but one firmware?

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #33 of 40
I am based in the Uk anyone know where I can get a strap from to use it in the gym or what do you guys use to keep it on you ?
That's what I got from Fiio support

"Dear friend,
Thank you for your mail and support to FiiO.
The cost of the wrist band is 15USD, including shipping cost.
If you would prefer,

Pls open this Aliexpress link: click here, then to input " 15 " in the option of Quantity and click "Buy now" to complete the payment. After receiving your payment, we will arrange to send the item to you as soon as possible. Kindly remember to enclose the related information about this email ticket number and my name '##22625,Jojo' along with the payment, then I can handle it effectively.

Thanks for your cooperation in advanced.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,
FiiO Customer Service"

Oct 14, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #34 of 40
I am a little confused by a couple of things - Firstly this - from their guide -

Bluetooth receiving

Choose Bluetooth receiving at the main menu and click "Yes" on the pop-up dialogue to enter Bluetooth receiving mode. After entering Bluetooth receiving mode, there will be a 10s countdown. During the time, you can swipe right from the left edge of the screen to exit from the countdown page and swipe one more time to exit from the Bluetooth receiving mode; if no operation is made during the time, the device will enter standby mode with the screen turned off after the time is up. At this time, you can double click the"Power/Lock" button to wake up the screen.

When the M5 is at Bluetooth receiving mode, press the "Vol +/-" button briefly to adjust the volume of the transmitter; press the "Power" button briefly to play/pause; hold the "Vol +" button to switch to next track and hold the "Vol-" button to switch to previous track; double click the"Power" button to turn off or wake up the screen; hold the "Vol +" and "Vol -"buttons at the same time for 3s until the red and blue lights flash alternately, M5 will clear current pairing and enter pairing mode.

Indicator display

The indicator only lights up at Bluetooth receiving mode, it won't light up at non-Bluetooth receiving mode.

Indicator display of different input codecs (when playing)

Codec

In normal state

SBC

Blue light pulsates

AAC

Cyan light pulsates

aptX

Purple light pulsates

aptX HD

Yellow light pulsates

LDAC

White light pulsates

When I paired my aptx earbuds to the player via System Settings and bluetooth I see an A on the top right of the display on the M5 but there is no flashing indicator - Have I paired them wrong ?

Is there anywhere that explains the symbols displayed on the top line the Fiio's display ?

Cheers.

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:18 AM Post #35 of 40
When I paired my aptx earbuds to the player via System Settings and bluetooth I see an A on the top right of the display on the M5 but there is no flashing indicator - Have I paired them wrong ?

Is there anywhere that explains the symbols displayed on the top line the Fiio's display ?
I don't see any light flashing either but I think if you can hear music, the earphones are paired correctly.
I have not come across anything in the net like symbols displayed on the top line.
I'll try to research it and answer your questions.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019 at 10:24 PM Post #37 of 40
The icons for M5.

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #38 of 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back