FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Oct 1, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #226 of 2,001
  All our M series will includes build in storage and screen, headphones otherwise it is not good for customers. maybe audiophiles don't care about this. 

I do care about included earphones, and don't want it. My rant about included earphones. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778976/included-earphones

Instead of included earphones, I want a case included which has a clip on the back of it.

I can see the need for a screen and want one, however I can't see the need for built in storage(especially when it is small-under 32GB) when the player has a card slot and can take large capacity cards. Having a second card slot though instead of built in storage would be great.

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #227 of 2,001
  I do care about included earphones, and don't want it. My rant about included earphones. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778976/included-earphones

Instead of included earphones, I want a case included which has a clip on the back of it.

I can see the need for a screen and want one, however I can't see the need for built in storage(especially when it is small-under 32GB) when the player has a card slot and can take large capacity cards. Having a second card slot though instead of built in storage would be great.

JK, I'm taking you to the Mall next time I sit on Santa's lap
wink_face.gif
Regardless of what we enthusiast want FiiO is selling these little players directed to those getting their first DAP which is why the headphones are supplied and as a bonus to new listeners they are getting a nice screen and a card slot to go along with the internal storage they come with. For what these players are going to cost they appear to be a hands down deal to me and excellent sound is just going to be gravy on top of a sweet offering
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 1, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #228 of 2,001
  I want a case included which has a clip on the back of it.

That would be nice. That was one of the things I really liked about the Clip Zip: the ability to clip it to shorts, belt, shirt.. wherever. I'm not really into using armbands...

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #229 of 2,001
Me WANT!!! And I agree 100%,...no headphones. Give us a nice case,...I own tons of my own headphones, and I'll never use what's included in the package.

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #230 of 2,001
Well, I would prefer a case, although I think this is sort of a product for the masses, I think some people may be dissapointed after opening the package and find that it don't come with an earphone...

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #232 of 2,001
Perhaps Fiio could make an optional clip attachment/case as an accessory for the M3? I'd buy one!

i don't mind paying $5 more for the player if it comes with a case with a clip on the back.

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #233 of 2,001
  Well, I would prefer a case, although I think this is sort of a product for the masses, I think some people may be dissapointed after opening the package and find that it don't come with an earphone...

Just write on the package no earphone included. Many products that use AA batteries have batteries not included written on the package. 

When you buy a pair of shoes, does it come with low quality sox in the package? Does writing paper come with a low quality pen in the package? Does canned food come with a basic can opener? 
What percentage of people buying an mp3 player don't own a portable headphone or earphones? This is 2015, not the 1980s. In the 1980s many were buying their first portable audio player.

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #234 of 2,001
In the 1980s I bought too many portable players all junk. So glad that nowadays even the "junk" sounds great! I assume that since the m3 is two months away the final details are worked out? Any little tidbits left? Really surprised there's such little interest. Usually fiio product announcements garner 100s of posts per week...

Oct 1, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #235 of 2,001
In the 1980s I bought too many portable players all junk. So glad that nowadays even the "junk" sounds great! I assume that since the m3 is two months away the final details are worked out? Any little tidbits left? Really surprised there's such little interest. Usually fiio product announcements garner 100s of posts per week...

There will be plenty of interest when it is available and there are reviews of it on the net. 

Oct 2, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #236 of 2,001

Their announcements usually do draw a crowd, but they're releasing a lot here lately.  The X5II just came out, then the Q1, X7 is realeasing any time now, and then the M3.  FiiO is definitely staying busy and realeasing a lot of new, cool stuff.

Oct 2, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #237 of 2,001
  Their announcements usually do draw a crowd, but they're releasing a lot here lately.  The X5II just came out, then the Q1, X7 is realeasing any time now, and then the M3.  FiiO is definitely staying busy and realeasing a lot of new, cool stuff.

If the James Gang keeps it up we are going to have to start a "Most FiiO Wins" thread
blink.gif

Oct 2, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #239 of 2,001
If the James Gang keeps it up we are going to have to start a "Most FiiO Wins" thread:blink:

In fact, 6 new model will be released incldes A1, Q1, K1, M3, X7, K5

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back