FiiO M15S Pocket Desktop-Level Player Discussion & Impressions Thread
Dec 11, 2023 at 3:51 PM Post #751 of 926
I set the A music app to maximum quality as soon as Apple started streaming lossless music. In the future I'm thinking of using Wavelet, but I don't like the additional processing of music with various equalizers, but I'll try it, maybe I'll like it. And now I'm thinking of doing a complete reset of the player to factory settings so that the FiiO market will work again. My experience using this player is only 12 hours with various iem and full-size headphones. The device is still in the testing stage.
I don't know what a " fiio market " app is... are you talking about the Fiio Music app ??? if so then have you tried to reload it or update it...

Dec 12, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #752 of 926
Has anyone had the single ended output stop working randomly?

4.4mm still works fine, but I can't seem to get any sound out of the 3.5mm - checked the settings, factory reset, running the latest firmware.

Dec 13, 2023 at 5:48 AM Post #753 of 926
Has anyone had the single ended output stop working randomly?

4.4mm still works fine, but I can't seem to get any sound out of the 3.5mm - checked the settings, factory reset, running the latest firmware.
Does the icon for the SE connection show up when you insert something?
It might be the case that it's not detecting or processing the insertion correctly.

Dec 13, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #754 of 926
Does the icon for the SE connection show up when you insert something?
It might be the case that it's not detecting or processing the insertion correctly.

Nope, doesn't auto-pause upon removal either - it's going back to Fiio :D great support.

I did test with multiple earphones/headphones to rule that out.

Dec 13, 2023 at 12:50 PM Post #756 of 926
Has anyone here tried out the Dignis case for the M15s?

Dec 13, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #758 of 926
Dec 13, 2023 at 11:41 PM Post #760 of 926
Looks remarkably similar to the case which comes with the M15S - any advantages to the Dignis case over the stock case?
for me, not really besides color to spice it up.

Dec 13, 2023 at 11:44 PM Post #761 of 926
I've asked this before, but I shall ask again. Can anyone compare and contrast this dap with the Shanling M8? While the M8 is playful and musical, it can be a little too straight to the point for my liking. I want something a little more colorful, yet isn't lacking in resolution - but not to the point

Dec 16, 2023 at 7:51 AM Post #763 of 926
Good afternoon, I can't find the replay gain function. Or is it not there?
В FiiO music есть пункт , повторное усиление , в меню настроек плейера , в сервисах потоковой передачи музыки такого может и не быть (например, Apple Music не имеет такой настройки ).

Dec 17, 2023 at 8:50 AM Post #764 of 926
check the hole for lint ???

It was completely clean, it's gone back for investigation :)

2.5mm and 4.4mm worked fine, it was just the 3.5mm that wasn't working.

Dec 18, 2023 at 9:57 AM Post #765 of 926
Dear forum participants, there is an interesting question: does the power save mode affect the sound of the player. I tried to compare the sound by turning this mode on and off when using iem ”Dunu est 112”, ”Westone” (Um; W series) at an average gain level and volume from 20 to 50%. subjectively there is no difference for me, but maybe there are listeners among you who notice the change in sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back