[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Aug 24, 2021 at 8:21 PM Post #901 of 2,990
hows the amazon music with m11 plus? anyone using it?

Aug 24, 2021 at 8:59 PM Post #903 of 2,990
Dude I work in shipping and shipping is not delayed, Fiio hoarded or otherwise was smart enough to buy the chips that they need,there is no supply chain issue for them,if they were just selling in the Chinese market fine,but they're selling products worldwide no more excuses from them or any others, other companies that sell worldwide don't make excuses.
Every company that uses microchips and silicon is having extreme shortages and issues supplying enough products worldwide. Doesn't matter whether it is audio products, computers, or even my step fathers industry that deals with fire extinguisher systems in buildings. Again you are talking crap and have no clue about What you are talking about. Try getting a reasonably priced graphics card right now.

Aug 24, 2021 at 9:33 PM Post #904 of 2,990
hows the amazon music with m11 plus? anyone using it?
Sounds great. My favorite app. So far though does not play well with feels android 10 as it does not recognize the deck as being greater than 24/48. Not sure whether that’s on the fiio side or the Amazon side but no updates from Amazon have improved it and still waiting for a firmware update from Fiio. Hoping update from Fiio will fix this as well as allow for tap to wake as that doesn’t work either

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #905 of 2,990
One issue I’ve been having is that when streaming my personalized station from Apple Music, the first song plays but then the rest are silent. It looks as though the next song is playing, but there’s no sound unless I press back and restart the song.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance.
Just disable crossfade in the settings. Everything will be back to normal. I encountered same issue when I got mine till I was asking for help here as well

Aug 25, 2021 at 1:30 AM Post #906 of 2,990
Dude I work in shipping and shipping is not delayed, Fiio hoarded or otherwise was smart enough to buy the chips that they need,there is no supply chain issue for them,if they were just selling in the Chinese market fine,but they're selling products worldwide no more excuses from them or any others, other companies that sell worldwide don't make excuses.
Dude, I work for a major tech manufacturer and let me tell you that shipping from China and other countries is a huge problem and has contributed to the lead times/delays that everyone is seeing to get products to market. When you add the shortage in CPU’s the lead times have more than doubled. If your company isn’t having any of those issues congratulations!

Aug 25, 2021 at 2:01 PM Post #907 of 2,990
WOW, battery life streaming lossless at medium output balanced volume at 80 is right at 10 hours with the screen off. Most of the lossless was 44kHz. Considering how much power wifi uses, that's really impressive.

One small issue - all my balanced plugs are Furutech. The default case on my M11 Plus has a very tight clearance from the edge of the case so I have to do some acrobatics to get fully inserted. The one no-name plug I have for an adapter has a slightly smaller outer diameter so no issues with that one. I do have the premium case on order so can live with this for now.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:27 AM Post #908 of 2,990
No issues for me. In fact that is what I am using for burn in. Only thing I changed from default is to disable crossfade since I don't use it.
Received the M11 Plus Ltd from Audio46 today. I opened the package with the excitement of a kid, setup was super quick. I plugged in the FH7 balanced (LC-RE cable), first track, boy I was floored. I was grinning ear to ear and wife was giving me the looks with a peek of happiness in her face for my joy mixed with the resentment towards my hobby.

Thanks to @FiiO , @Audio46 (Tony) and all the amazing people who did detailed reviews and made the recommendations for this fantastic product (in its price range).

The detail, separation, soundstage were all stellar, it just felt like a thousand minions went inside the tracks and just opened up everything.

After about 20 mins, once I got the lay of the land, I felt the vocals were a tad bit dialed back (would prefer about a click or two forward with out using EQ)

I read in a few places that overall sound got even better after burn in. So, question to @FiiO and the owners of this device... hope you can help.

Question: Would the burn in do anything to the Vocal frequency range? What changed for you folks after burn in? How many hours of burn in is recommended?

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 3:07 AM Post #910 of 2,990
Dude, I work for a major tech manufacturer and let me tell you that shipping from China and other countries is a huge problem and has contributed to the lead times/delays that everyone is seeing to get products to market. When you add the shortage in CPU’s the lead times have more than doubled. If your company isn’t having any of those issues congratulations!
Dude we get shipment from Asia, Europe the America's and the rest of the world every single day at JFK,Newark Airport and the port's goes through customs without a blip,like I said FiiO has all the AKM dac chips that they need,they already bought them,what shortage in CPU's you talking about?,stuff made for cars is a whole different thing.

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:11 AM Post #911 of 2,990
The DAC’s are not the only chips in there.

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:19 AM Post #912 of 2,990
Dude we get shipment from Asia, Europe the America's and the rest of the world every single day at JFK,Newark Airport and the port's goes through customs without a blip,like I said FiiO has all the AKM dac chips that they need,they already bought them,what shortage in CPU's you talking about?,stuff made for cars is a whole different thing.
Just because you are in the middle of the shipping process doesn't mean anything. You are not in the acquisition portion. You are not trying to get the parts needed to make the products. Again you have no clue and the more you post proves more and more how much you don't know about the situation in manufacturing technology or anything that uses microchips or silicon. You work for the middle man in a shipping company and no where in the production, manufacturing, or acquisition of parts for said products.

Aug 26, 2021 at 11:58 AM Post #913 of 2,990
I have to echo what vkpilla said, much better than anything I’ve used before. I got it from audio 46 yesterday and set it all up, had a bit of a smoke and laid in bed and just melted into the music. It really sounds great. It is a bit slow with Apple Music, but from what I hear it’s faster than other daps before it so I guess I can’t complain too much lol. Running my equinox ciem out of the balanced 4.4mm output, fantastic!

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #914 of 2,990
So, you ONLY see the box coming across the dock after they leave the port of export. You have ZERO visibility to the timeline logistics prior to the Port of Entry; manufacturing, sourcing components (everything is constrained these days not just AKM components) just try and order a laptop - delivery is +30 days if it's a standard config. It's more than just cars - EVRYTHING uses chips - refrigerators, ovens, etc. look and see how much is "out of stock" these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back