[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Aug 31, 2021 at 10:02 PM Post #965 of 2,991
Dear friend,

Sorry to about that. You may try the APP version as NovaFlyer mentioned to check again. If the issue still remains, you could send the log files to us via support@fiio.com. We will forward to the engineer for check as well.
Extract a LOG file: For special software issues, please extract a LOG file under the root directory, unzip and copy it to the homepage. And then send it to us for analysis. The name of the folder: fiio_log

Best regards

I am not sure what I did but it is now working so I will just cross my fingers and hope the problem is in the past.😂

Sep 1, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #966 of 2,991
First post, I think. Just got my Fiio M11+ yesterday and, although I only listen to Tidal, was messing around with Apple Music (still have a sub for no particular reason that I should probs cancel) and have deduced that I must be connected to my 5Ghz wireless if I want hi-res lossless to stream. If I am not, AM defaults back to lossless playback. Tested this quite a few times and was able to reproduce consistently. Not sure if this applies to others but perhaps it might help if people are finding they cannot get hi-res to playback on AM for no obvious reason. I guess other's experience may vary but, anyway, my observation.

The M11+ is amazing, btw. Have it paired with Campfire Audio Holocene's (v impressed with these) and the sound is luscious. The device is fantastic to use, battery is pretty good, UI is snappy and responsive but probably needs a couple more firmware updates to iron out some UI kinks. Other than that, i'm loving it and listening to it pretty much non-stop.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021 at 2:06 PM Post #973 of 2,991
Sorry to hear you're still having issues. As a reference point to assist, I'm using Roon Remote (from Roon Labs v 1.8 (build 816) on the M11 Plus LTD, and my Roon core is v1.8 (build 814).

I just received my m11 Plus Ltd last night and have the same issue as @Audio Addict. The m11 is on firmware version 1.0.2 and I am also running Root Remote v1.8 (build 816) from the Google Play Store and Roon Core is v1.8 (build 814). Will try uninstalling and re-installing Roon Remote and then do a factory reset on the m11 to see if that makes a difference.

Sep 1, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #974 of 2,991
I just received my m11 Plus Ltd last night and have the same issue as @Audio Addict. The m11 is on firmware version 1.0.2 and I am also running Root Remote v1.8 (build 816) from the Google Play Store and Roon Core is v1.8 (build 814). Will try uninstalling and re-installing Roon Remote and then do a factory reset on the m11 to see if that makes a difference.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Roon Remote v1.8 (build 816) from the Google Play Store and got the same results. Will try a factory reset on the m11 to see if that does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back