[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Jul 30, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #706 of 2,984
After one mouth from the purchase all i can say is that, Fiio M11 plus is such a lovely device. Almost every aspects are perfect...i also find that UAPP is must.
The connections are also rock solid, thanks Fiio.
I honestly love it. I am away from home this week and have been loving it with the Focal Stellia. Today basically a full day of listening while working! Wonderful device - can't speak more highly of it. Hope you all get a chance to grab one if you're interested in it, the new processor is a lovely quality of life upgrade vs the M11 Pro and the device feels complete now.

Jul 31, 2021 at 4:46 PM Post #707 of 2,984
1st photo is the Hiby R6 2020, 2nd photo is the FiiO M11 Ltd music app for both players Amazon Music HD, songs Africa byToto.so Amazon HD works on Hiby, why not FiiO m11, m11 ltd,don't own a m11 pro or m15,what's up FiiO?

Attachments

• 1627763856734845143091149577227.jpg
    1627763856734845143091149577227.jpg
    951.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 16277640653119031988687701507531.jpg
    16277640653119031988687701507531.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Jul 31, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #708 of 2,984
1st photo is the Hiby R6 2020, 2nd photo is the FiiO M11 Ltd music app for both players Amazon Music HD, songs Africa byToto.so Amazon HD works on Hiby, why not FiiO m11, m11 ltd,don't own a m11 pro or m15,what's up FiiO?
Woah why does Amazon say it's playing in 48khz, but the M11 Plus says 44.1? Weird. I've always found Amazon services to be awful and crappy. So who knows.

Jul 31, 2021 at 6:24 PM Post #709 of 2,984
Woah why does Amazon say it's playing in 48khz, but the M11 Plus says 44.1? Weird. I've always found Amazon services to be awful and crappy. So who knows.
Don't know but it's not an Amazon problem, it's a fiio problem original M11 had to do trickery to get it to work,if hiby and Ibasso can make it work why not Fiio?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021 at 9:33 PM Post #710 of 2,984
@dmac6419 Have you tried to writing a PM to the FiiO reps on head-fi? Or tagging them? They may well be only reading the posts that tag them. But a PM will get their attention. :)

Jul 31, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #711 of 2,984
@dmac6419 Have you tried to writing a PM to the FiiO reps on head-fi? Or tagging them? They may well be only reading the posts that tag them. But a PM will get their attention. :)
Yea I PM them haven't heard back in day's, ain't mad,this has been going on since the M series, they must have only one software guy/gal who must be overwhelmed.

Aug 1, 2021 at 1:33 PM Post #712 of 2,984
Just got my M11 Plus a few days ago and it was already updated to the current firmware. Spotify, Amazon music, and Chrome updated on the first pass. Absolutely love the volume controls as I had trouble using the wheel due to my “fat fingers”. Bigger screen is a plus and the sound quality is just amazing!

Aug 1, 2021 at 1:38 PM Post #713 of 2,984
Aug 2, 2021 at 10:31 AM Post #714 of 2,984
Did anyone order from Audio46? I pre-ordered but they still do not have any idea of when they are even getting a shipment from Fiio. Does this sound right?, Hard to believe that they are authorized distributor and not have any clue of when the shipments will be shipped to them.

Aug 2, 2021 at 4:23 PM Post #715 of 2,984
Did anyone order from Audio46? I pre-ordered but they still do not have any idea of when they are even getting a shipment from Fiio. Does this sound right?, Hard to believe that they are authorized distributor and not have any clue of when the shipments will be shipped to them.
I ordered from Amazon (US). On Amazon, the FiiO M11 Plus LTD and Stainless Steel versions are sold by “All About Office” out of New York City (Brooklin, I think). They had 14 LTD versions last week and are now sold out. They have 2 Stainless Steel versions available still. Don‘t bother paying for the expedited shipping because in the US it looks like they are only using USPS “slow” (not Express): I opted for the expedited shipping option $44.95 and it changed the range of expected delivery dates by only 1 day; I ordered last Monday and it only had to go 150 miles and it is planned for arrival today (a week later) -> what a waste of $44.95, if I had gone with the regular $9 shipping (they don’t do Prime) it would have arrived only one day later; seems like a scam to me on the shipping & “handling” since the shipping didn’t cost more than $10 and if they had sent it Express at a fixed ~$28 prive it would have only taken 2 days.

Anyway…enough rant; at least I’m getting it today and you can get a SS model from them (in about a week through the slow USPS shipping lane). Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/FiiO-Stainless-Android-Snapdragon-Bluetooth5-0/dp/B0953DRBJG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1D9YNYA5G97LY&dchild=1&keywords=fiio+m11+plus+stainless+steel&qid=1627935113&s=electronics&sprefix=fiio+m11+p,electronics,194&sr=1-1

Cheers,
Gus

(edited for typos)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #716 of 2,984
I ordered from Amazon (US). On Amazon, the FiiO M11 Plus LTD and Stainless Steel versions are sold by “All About Office” out of New York City (Brooklin, I think). They had 14 LTD versions last week and are now sold out. They have 2 Stainless Steel versions available still. Don‘t bother paying for the expedited shipping because in the US it look like they are only using USPS “slow” (not Express): I opted for the expedited shipping option $44.95 and it changed the range of expected delivery dates by only 1 day; I ordered last Monday and it only had to go 150 miles and it is planned for arrival today (a week later) -> what a waiste of $44.95, if I had gone with the regular $9 shipping (they don’t do Prime) it would have arrived only one day later; seems like a scam to me on the shipping & “handling” since the shipping didn’t cost more than $10 and if they had sent it Express at a fixed ~$28 prive it would have only taken 2 days.

Anyway…enough rant; at least I’m getting it today and you can get a SS model from them (in about a week through the slow USPS shipping lane). Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/FiiO-Stainless-Android-Snapdragon-Bluetooth5-0/dp/B0953DRBJG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1D9YNYA5G97LY&dchild=1&keywords=fiio+m11+plus+stainless+steel&qid=1627935113&s=electronics&sprefix=fiio+m11+p,electronics,194&sr=1-1

Cheers,
Gus
I guess it depends on where you live. I am in Idaho and received it in 3 days with standard shipping (which was Priority Mail). All About Office is one of the authorized sellers for Fiio. And, BTW - there are about 15 M11Pro's for sale on Amazon - Fiio is the seller.

Aug 2, 2021 at 5:55 PM Post #717 of 2,984
I guess it depends on where you live. I am in Idaho and received it in 3 days with standard shipping (which was Priority Mail). …
I think they decide which is the cheapest option to use to get there within the window they said they would deliver it in. I drive to NYC every month at least twice: it takes 2.5 hours. This package took 7 days to get to me and I paid for expedited shipping ($45 vs $9). Just sayin…

Cheers

Edit: I should add, I think it is more about not knowing the routing for ”Parcel Select” (the way they sent it) from NY to me. They probably thought it would only take 2 days by the cheapest option since I’m so close, so might as well pocket the extra money charged for S&H. Parcel Select from NYC to me goes to New Jersey first, and then Massachusettes, and finally to my state. Parcel Select is ~$9 to my address from NYC; Express Mail is ~27 and takes 2 days; I paid ~$45 for expedited shipping and it took 7 days. I thought they would use that money to select a faster delivery method than just Parcel Select. This is why I hate dealing with Amazon Marketplace dealers that don’t do Prime Shipping.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #718 of 2,984
I ordered from Amazon (US). On Amazon, the FiiO M11 Plus LTD and Stainless Steel versions are sold by “All About Office” out of New York City (Brooklin, I think). They had 14 LTD versions last week and are now sold out. They have 2 Stainless Steel versions available still. Don‘t bother paying for the expedited shipping because in the US it look like they are only using USPS “slow” (not Express): I opted for the expedited shipping option $44.95 and it changed the range of expected delivery dates by only 1 day; I ordered last Monday and it only had to go 150 miles and it is planned for arrival today (a week later) -> what a waiste of $44.95, if I had gone with the regular $9 shipping (they don’t do Prime) it would have arrived only one day later; seems like a scam to me on the shipping & “handling” since the shipping didn’t cost more than $10 and if they had sent it Express at a fixed ~$28 prive it would have only taken 2 days.

Cheers,
Gus
Bro if you live on the east coast it only take 2 day 3 would be the latest,bulk mail center is back to normal NYC,it'll be delivered on Sunday as well as the USPS only deliver Amazon packages on Sunday,from NYC to Philly area 3 days had to go from NYC bulk,NJ bulk to Philly bulk to post office. oh if you buy from all about office 50% restocking fee,you scratch it up even more,you won't be returning this,so if you want to try this out,see if a friend has one.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021 at 6:15 PM Post #719 of 2,984
Bro if you live on the east coast it only take 2 day 3 would be the lastest,bulk mail center is back to normal NYC,it'll be delivered on sunday as well as the USPS only deliver Amazon packages on sunday,fron NYC to Philly area 3 days had to go from nyc bulk,NJ bulk to Philly bulk to post office.
See my edit above. It took 7 days (I got it today). I tracked it the whole way. I wish it was only 2-3 days, but with Parcel Select this has happened multiple times from East Coast businesses to my address since COVID. What I’m trying to convey is that I got ripped off paying $45 dollars for shipping something via the slowest method through USPS. I should have known better and not selected the expedited shipping option, but I did select it since I know regular USPS is too slow to me from NYC and so I was *hoping* by paying for an *upgraded* shipping method, I would actually get an upgraded shipping method.

It didn’t even come in a box with some packing material; it came in a gray bag (the same thing you get prescription pills in), no additional padding. Glad it works though.

Cheers

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #720 of 2,984
In my case, the only option was for $8.98 shipping. Mine came in a tamper-proof poly bag as well. A slight dent on one edge of the box but everything that matters is pristine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back