[FiiO M11 Plus LTD/M11 Plus] THXAAA-78,Android 10, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output/4.4 LO output, Dual AK4497/ES9068AS DAC chips, 4GB RAM,64G Flash
Jul 24, 2021 at 9:05 PM Post #648 of 2,984
Ain't bypassing nothing here whatsup FiiO, Ibasso DX300 DX160 works.

Sometimes Amazon Music incorrectly detects the device capability as whatever the most recent mode was (i.e. played from another app). Try a reboot or play a local 24/192 track before opening Amazon Music. Note that this is not Fiio specific, it happens on some other DAPs as well.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021 at 9:14 PM Post #649 of 2,984
Sometimes Amazon Music incorrectly detects the device capability as whatever the most recent mode was (i.e. played from another app). Try a reboot or play a local 24/192 track before opening Amazon Music. Note that this is not Fiio specific, it happens on some other DAPs as well.
Not in this case I played a file as high as 352.8khz,did that because I know about that trick long ago,didn't work, besides Amazon fixed their app,it's a fiio problem m11 same thing, what's up fiio balls in your court.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021 at 9:23 PM Post #650 of 2,984
Not in this case I played a file as high as 352.8khz,did that because I know about that trick long ago,didn't work, besides Amazon fixed their app,it's a fiio problem m11 same thing, what's up fiio balls in your court.
Oh I don't use Amazon. Deezer, Apple Music, and Tidal definitely bypass it no problem. I'm tempted to get Amazon Music again to just try it. My issue with Amazon is 90% of my music isn't on there.

Jul 24, 2021 at 9:32 PM Post #651 of 2,984
What setting for gain is best or is it just personal preference?

It also depends on how difficult to drive is your IEM. Try the lower gain settings before moving up and see if you feel the difference. For most of my hybrid and DD IEMs I use the high gain setting. For BAs, it depends on the configurations. I do generally prefer the high gain the most as i feel that the sound is more dynamic. But YMMV

Jul 25, 2021 at 8:51 AM Post #652 of 2,984
Looking at picking up a set of cans to pair with my player. Looking at the Sennheiser line, either the 650($360CDN), 660s($425CDN) or should i go all out for the 800s($1200CDN if seller excepts) All are slightly used units. Everything I have read says the 650s are a steal at their price point.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #654 of 2,984
Fiio got this 660 chip and didn't maximise the full potential sensors on the chip. Thinking about returning this getting the hiby r6 instead.
It's still a great device. The Hiby R6 software isn't great imo either.

My only complaint is no tap to wake when the instructions say it has it, and no auto brightness. Granted auto brightness is usually awful on Android devices.

I'm not sure why your Amazon HD is problematic because my friend said it bypasses the SRC fine.

[Mod Edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #655 of 2,984
Are people having trouble with the Amazon HD app with M11 Plus LTD? That's my music app. That and Tune-In to stream internet radio.

This would be news to me. While not perfect it seems like this device is really very good.

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #658 of 2,984
It's still a great device. The Hiby R6 software isn't great imo either.

My only complaint is no tap to wake when the instructions say it has it, and no auto brightness. Granted auto brightness is usually awful on Android devices.

I'm not sure why your Amazon HD is problematic because my friend said it bypasses the SRC fine.
Well It's going back because everytime I unplug the 3.5mm jack I have to reboot to get that jack working again,ain't even have it for 24hrs and it's defective already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2021 at 12:14 PM Post #659 of 2,984
Certainly sounds like a defective unit. Not ever heard of the issue though I've never used the 3.5mm socket.

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #660 of 2,984
Are people having trouble with the Amazon HD app with M11 Plus LTD? That's my music app. That and Tune-In to stream internet radio.

This would be news to me. While not perfect it seems like this device is really very good.
I've only seen one person have issues. My brothers is fine, and people earlier in this thread said they have no issues with it bypassing the SRC either.

Think the one person has a messed up unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back