Fiio Line out Dock differences?
Jun 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #2 of 8
What you see is what you get. The L3 and L9 are essentially the same performance wise but the L9 features a "low profile" design and the L1 uses a thinner cable than the L3.

Jul 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #6 of 8
how does the L9 stand up to other LOD's? i know they can get very expensive? im wanting one but i cant afford $60 for 3-5 inches of cord for my fio e11. is this for me or what?

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
how does the L9 stand up to other LOD's? i know they can get very expensive? im wanting one but i cant afford $60 for 3-5 inches of cord for my fio e11. is this for me or what?

I agree...I think manufacturers are REALLY getting carried away 

Apr 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #8 of 8
Hi,

I have a case for my iPhone and iPod, and was concerned about the size of the LOD connectors. I see the L1 looks very similar in size to the original Apple dock connector, however the L9 looks quite large, is this also the case for the L3? Is the L3 as large as the L9 dock connector? I have concerns as I don't want to have to remove my case or purchase a new case to support this dock, but I don't want to get the L1 because FiiO states that the SQ difference is noticeable. Is the L3 the same size connector as the L1? Or will the L9 fit pretty much any case? (I have a speck fitted case for my iPhone 4S)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back